18-year-old woman raped by group of five men at Brooklyn playground

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Joined
May 20, 2012
Messages
7,360
Reputation
2,078
Daps
32,330
Reppin
NULL
Story is ridiculous but these dudes need to stop thinking with their dikks. How thirsty and stupid you gotta be to run a train on a random chick in public. Dudes are degenerates even if it was consentual as they claim. Probably didnt even wear a condom either. Dudes value p*ssy more than their health and their lives.
 

Dro_Pesci

All Star
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
1,305
Reputation
250
Daps
5,342
Reppin
Brooklyn
Story is ridiculous but these dudes need to stop thinking with their dikks. How thirsty and stupid you gotta be to run a train on a random chick in public. Dudes are degenerates even if it was consentual as they claim. Probably didnt even wear a condom either. Dudes value p*ssy more than their health and their lives.
We are talking about horny ass 14 and 15 year olds with zero foresight that would fukk anything
 

HIVAIDS

Get Tested
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
738
Reputation
390
Daps
1,364
Reppin
NULL
i just hope it's not a Central Park Five situation all over again.
i'm gonna have to start paying attention to this case.

Thought the same exact thing word for word. One of the dude's that was part of the Central Park five actually gave a speech about the movie @ my college. The sh!t that he went through because popo jumped the gun and violated them kids rights was just wrong man.
 

bouncy

Banned
Joined
May 20, 2012
Messages
5,153
Reputation
1,084
Daps
7,068
Reppin
NULL
Rape suspects Are being released :ohhh:
Lesson to learn from this is always have some type of recording when fukking some chick you aren't serious with!

One of them recorded her saying they can have sex with her.

Edit:released on bail, but it looks like they can beat the case wit that video. Luckily someone sent it to their cousin before the police, because the police could have erased it, and they would have nothing to help prove their case. I really believe that is what happened in the mike Brown case.
 

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Joined
Jan 20, 2015
Messages
80,902
Reputation
10,109
Daps
353,977
4 of 5 Suspects in Brooklyn Playground Rape Are Released

Four of the five teenagers accused of raping an 18-year-old womanlast week in a Brooklyn playground have been released without bail as authorities continue to investigate the complex case, according to reports.

Brooklyn Supreme Court Justice Matthew Sciarrino on Thursday ordered the release of all five suspects – Travis Beckford, 17, Onandi Brown, 17, Ethan Phillip, 15, Shaquelle Cooper, 15, and Denzel Murray, 14 – though Cooper remains in custody in connection with a separate assault case from October, reports the New York Daily News.

“Because we are determined to get to the truth about what happened in that park, we need more time to investigate this complex case and gather more evidence. Therefore, we have consented to the defendants’ release,” Brooklyn District Attorney Kenneth Thompson said.

Three of the teens had already made bail; that money will be returned to them, WNBC-TV reports. A fourth was released Thursday.

The D.A. now has six months to present the case to a grand jury, WNBC says, and the charges against the teens will be pending until then. Prosecutors have said they intend to charge the teens as adults.

Police initially said the teens approached the woman and her father in a Brownsville playground, told the father to leave at gunpoint and then raped the woman. But investigators have been looking into other claims since then.

The attorney for one of the teens has said the sex was consensual and that a smartphone video of the encounter proves it, showing the woman laughing and smiling just ahead of the incident.

Also, some of the suspects have told detectives that the father and daughter were having sex when they arrived, reports The New York Times.

Under New York law, prosecutors have less than a week after a suspect is arrested on a felony charge to obtain a grand-jury indictment, theTimesadded. Otherwise the suspect must be released, and the D.A. has six more months to secure an indictment.

New York City Police Commissioner Bill Bratton told the Daily News on Thursday that investigators still hadn’t gotten to the bottom of the case.

“The first story is never the last story,” he said. “I think in this case that’s certainly the case, or will prove to be the case.”


:ohhh:
 
Top