19-2 Canadian Police Drama tv show

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Not on Netflix and I'm having a hard time finding links to this show. Help a breh out? Daps and reps.
oh i thought you only needed this season. at this point on that site some of the season 3 links might even be dead.

you should be able to find season 1-3 on torrent.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I know I made this thread but this show is fukken terrible.

Maybe it is a Canadian thing, but as an American watching this show, I would rather watch paint dry.

I tried getting into season 2, maybe up to episode 5 or 6. I don't fukken remember, this show about the police personal lives as oppose to criminal cases. I don't give a fukk about any of the fukkers on this show.:pacspit:

The lesbian chick is ugly as fukk. :scustscust2:

Why do the black people on the show get Caribbean accents when they get together? :whatthefukk:

The black cop is suppose to be born in Canada right?

How come his sister is some biracial looking broad? Do they have different fathers? shyt is confusing as fukk.

And :pacspit: at whoever decided to name this show.

When I was interested in this show, I could not remember the name of this show at all, I would be like 17-3? 12-7? 13-2?

Finally I had to type in "montreal cop show" in google. :martin:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I know I made this thread but this show is fukken terrible.

Maybe it is a Canadian thing, but as an American watching this show, I would rather watch paint dry.

I tried getting into season 2, maybe up to episode 5 or 6. I don't fukken remember, this show about the police personal lives as oppose to criminal cases. I don't give a fukk about any of the fukkers on this show.:pacspit:

The lesbian chick is ugly as fukk. :scustscust2:

Why do the black people on the show get Caribbean accents when they get together? :whatthefukk:

The black cop is suppose to be born in Canada right?

How come his sister is some biracial looking broad? Do they have different fathers? shyt is confusing as fukk.

And :pacspit: at whoever decided to name this show.

When I was interested in this show, I could not remember the name of this show at all, I would be like 17-3? 12-7? 13-2?

Finally I had to type in "montreal cop show" in google. :martin:

:mjgrin: Guess I shouldn't bother trying to download this shyt then...

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:mjgrin: Guess I shouldn't bother trying to download this shyt then...

Seriously breh, I am saving you a whole lot of time wasted. I watched the first season waiting for something, anything to happen, but it was legit boring as fukk. Didn't watch the end of Season 1, started watching Season 2, again so boring.

If you want to watch something really good, that I am almost finished watching is Canabis Season 1 on Netflix.

It is only 6 episodes, I have to finish the last episode. I about to make a thread on the show after I finish it. :smugdraper:

It is The Wire but the European version. Lol.

Basically a shytload of marijuana gets stolen and you see how it affects the whole food chain. Pretty good.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Seriously breh, I am saving you a whole lot of time wasted. I watched the first season waiting for something, anything to happen, but it was legit boring as fukk. Didn't watch the end of Season 1, started watching Season 2, again so boring.

If you want to watch something really good, that I am almost finished watching is Canabis Season 1 on Netflix.

It is only 6 episodes, I have to finish the last episode. I about to make a thread on the show after I finish it. :smugdraper:

It is The Wire but the European version. Lol.

Basically a shytload of marijuana gets stolen and you see how it affects the whole food chain. Pretty good.

:salute: I think I seen that advertised to me at one point but forgot to put it in the queue. Thanks breh!

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
This shyt is on Amazon Prime now. It's dope tbh, it's like a Montreal version of Southland

Everybody is firing real guns too with blanks, my surround sound always booming :whew: