192 years of immigration to America: 1825 to 2017

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Suck up resources as in social services, or did you mean contribute to the economy by filling jobs, creating businesses, and paying taxes? Legal immigrants do all 3 of the things I just listed.

stop repeating bullshyt that people feed to the naive to manipulate them

Immigrants talk all this tough shyt, but get help and still hate the Foundational Black Americans, who fought so they can get help.

I wish Black American can recieve help like these immigrants, the only thing Foundational black Americans get is White Supremacy and Immigrants who help the White Supremacist :

Job Search Program for Immigrants & Refugees | Upwardly Global

New Jersey Sets Aside $2.1 Million to Help Immigrants

Best Business Loans and Grants for Immigrants | Fundera

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Immigrants talk all this tough shyt, but get help and still hate the Foundational Black Americans, who fought so they can get help.

I wish Black American can recieve help like these immigrants, the only thing Foundational black Americans get is White Supremacy and Immigrants who help the White Supremacist :

Job Search Program for Immigrants & Refugees | Upwardly Global

New Jersey Sets Aside $2.1 Million to Help Immigrants

Best Business Loans and Grants for Immigrants | Fundera

When you get the chance, examine and research the resources availalble to you as an American citizen from fed.,state,local level, and from govt. agencies like the SBA.

When you say that all the country has for you is white supremacy, you're ignoring the millions of AAs who have tapped into those same resources to improve their lives. Across the country, there is free community college open to applicants who maintain a certain GPA, as an example of some of these resources.
Fact that you aren't aware of, or taking advantage of current resources available to you is not the fault of immigrants.

In NJ, the govt allocating funds specifically for (undocumented)immigrants is a recent thing...basically beginning with Gov. Murphy the past two years. . This is a blue state with a very diverse population , and even here it's gotten some pushback.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I doubt most of the the men who fought in the Revolutionary War had a clue that a certain brotherhood would turn their country into the entire worlds Asylum.

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
When you get the chance, examine and research the resources availalble to you as an American citizen from fed.,state,local level, and from govt. agencies like the SBA.

When you say that all the country has for you is white supremacy, you're ignoring the millions of AAs who have tapped into those same resources to improve their lives. Across the country, there is free community college open to applicants who maintain a certain GPA, as an example of some of these resources.
Fact that you aren't aware of, or taking advantage of current resources available to you is not the fault of immigrants.

In NJ, the govt allocating funds specifically for (undocumented)immigrants is a recent thing...basically beginning with Gov. Murphy the past two years. . This is a blue state with a very diverse population , and even here it's gotten some pushback.

lol this guy said free community college lol Oh thank god for these free community college classes for Foundational Black Americans lol

These community college classes will help with the pain from slavery, jim crow, mass incarceration and other white supremacy tactics, as a Foundational Black American....oh my god thank you lol

By the way, I went to college I have a B.S.

You can not point to a program, which only helps out Foundational Black Americans, like the ones I listed that only help out immigrants?

Also, where did your family immigrate from?

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
cmon breh

timothy, the marketing exec from london, who had to relocate to new york for work isn't hurting for money

Moving from London to the USA is an increase in money or salary, because right now; according to google, the english currency which is the Pound sterling is 1 Pound sterling equals 1.30 United States Dollar Feb 12, 11:06 PM UTC · Disclaimer

The US dollar is more valuable than the English Pound sterling

english currency - Google Search

So, immigrating from London to the United States is a come up for him, because he is making more money here in the US and when he moves back to the UK, he would have made more money here in the US, than if he had stayed in the UK.

This is basic math and ecomonics bruh lol

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Moving from London to the USA is an increase in money or salary, because right now; according to google, the english currency which is the Pound sterling is 1 Pound sterling equals 1.30 United States Dollar Feb 12, 11:06 PM UTC · Disclaimer

what the hell are you talking about? that's not how you determine the value of a currency

by that logic, the zimbabwean dollar is more valuable than the dollar, euro and pound sterling

lmfao

The US dollar is more valuable than the English Pound sterling

english currency - Google Search

no, it is not:

https://fxssi.com/top-10-of-the-strongest-world-currencies-in-current-year

So, immigrating from London to the United States is a come up for him, because he is making more money here in the US and when he moves back to the UK, he would have made more money here in the US, than if he had stayed in the UK.

if he was earning the same in the u.s. as he would in the u.k, he'd be making more in a numerical sense (i.e. £40,000 in london would be $52,000 in new york) but the value of it would be different, for example:
  • the cost of rent would be lower in the uk than in the us
  • the cost of gas would be lower in the uk than in the us
  • in the us he would have to pay for his own healthcare, yet in the uk, it would effectively be free

This is basic math and ecomonics bruh lol

loooooooooool

you have 0 understanding of what youre talking about breh. and fyi, its british pound sterling, not english.

i'm done.