[2/15/2024] TNA IMPACT!: The Best of 3 Series Continues

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps
TNA_Impact%21_2024.png

On this Thursday, we are going to witness Xbox going third party and the best of 3 series continue with match 2.

GGJv6tpWsAAIJwd

PS, Xbox going out like Atari, not like Sega :ufdup:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps

I need Slammiversary to be there. TNA and vibes at Hammerstein in the summer :ohlawd:

• Love
Reactions: jeh

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps

I need Slammiversary to be there. TNA and vibes at Hammerstein in the summer :ohlawd:

Apparently, it's dumb, dumb costly to hit up Hammerstein nowadays, I would vouch for Manhattan Center/The Grand Ballroom or The Theater at MSG

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Turning heel meant more than a darker shade of wrestling attire. Or refusing to interact with fans in a positive way. It was like those Jenny Jones / Ricky lake makeover shows.

New everything. New music, New body language, new moves (not new as created but a different / new move set) new way of speaking/ promos.

Now it's just black gear, dissing the fans by saying something like you didn't believe in me, or you fans are dumb etc. With the same move set, same 15 ft/ 20 ft walk to the ring same body language.

Sky blue is a work in progress, but she's doing the same as her baby face gimmick. Frankie is a veteran he should know better

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I can't remember the thread or post by heart. ( I think it was one of those diary videos by impact, on one of those death dollz chicks)

But I remember how I said as a grown adult man or woman, it's good to have that positive reinforcement in life. Instead if being coddle and babies. Now look at her, Grace is on top of the world. Went from a bbw to a fit Women's champion.