[2/22] WWE Monday Night Raw: First ever Vincent J. McMahon Award

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
VW0Qcbt.jpg

MNKg673.png

And the First Annual Montgomery Burns Vincent J. McMahon Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence goes to...

jT77xH8.png

ab17889114ee882a1e2cf9dcf9ab935d.png
You know you won, Hunter.

Raw Thread.​

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
It's said that no one has deserved it until now. :patrice: That's shytting on a lot of folks that made you rich Vince. Gotta see what the qualifications are, but I don't see any way it isn't John Cena. He can also have it spoken about in interviews for his side projects for about a year or so.

John Cena is the only one with that level of ass kissing, forced media saturation (no one was asking but E was sending :deadhorse:), and charity work.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I can't see Taker winning this as he can't give a proper speech with his deadman gimmick, kayfabe wise, why would you give such an award to an evil un dead guy? I'm sure Cokeboy still remember's Taker beating the hell out of him at SS 03.

I'm guessing its Cena, maybe we will see a heel Taker ruin the ceremony? Taker beefed with every top dog face since he been in the company.... Hogan, Austin.... only fitting he'd finally have a feud with modern day Cena.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I can't see Taker winning this as he can't give a proper speech with his deadman gimmick, kayfabe wise, why would you give such an award to an evil un dead guy? I'm sure Cokeboy still remember's Taker beating the hell out of him at SS 03.

I'm guessing its Cena, maybe we will see a heel Taker ruin the ceremony? Taker beefed with every top dog face since he been in the company.... Hogan, Austin.... only fitting he'd finally have a feud with modern day Cena.

Would be dope do get a heel Taker but that means he'd have to actually be around weekly to get it across with such a short build to Mania. If they did go through with it, he would never get booed over Cena. This would be the perfect time for this to go the opposite way with Cena slowly getting worse every week till he finally snaps at WM, but Cena's gonna be a pseudo face forever :to: