23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True and I suppose in kayfabe he put Bryan out of action and got the title off of him :manny:

:russ: at that goldust mj pls
But I agree no reason kane /big show should be in their spots , I mean Harper and Barett out there being useless heels since they aren't a part of the authority :snoop:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
But I agree no reason kane /big show should be in their spots , I mean Harper and Barett out there being useless heels since they aren't a part of the authority :snoop:
I've enjoyed Kane and Big Show in these roles for the comedy they bring but agree it'd be cool to see someone new in that role. Last time Barrett was in the authority he was getting buried every week though smh.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've enjoyed Kane and Big Show in these roles for the comedy they bring but agree it'd be cool to see someone new in that role. Last time Barrett was in the authority he was getting buried every week though smh.
The best thing would be that they could Ike actually have interesting matches with them .your right about show at least he's funny with his cheer leading shyt he does , they can keep them for ziggler and ryback and them to feud with and be more in the hhh /sting stuff to be his cannon fodder and rollins while the main authority goons being barett and Harper . It's hard to be a heel in wwe and not be in the authority they get treated like trash

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Rewatching the Paul Heyman segment and it has me :scust:They had Heyman and D-bry suck up to Roman trying to convince everyone to like him and I remember a couple of weeks ago during that Legends Panel leading to the Royal Rumble they had Ric Flair picking him to win. All of this reminds me of when they had all of the legends coming back weekly to tell the crowd ":whoa:Hey crowd don't boo Cena he's really a good guy". Now they are doing the same shyt to Reigns and just like Cena he's now pretty much admitting that he hears the crowd semi-booing him. :snoop: at how history repeats itself.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Rewatching the Paul Heyman segment and it has me :scust:They had Heyman and D-bry suck up to Roman trying to convince everyone to like him and I remember a couple of weeks ago during that Legends Panel leading to the Royal Rumble they had Ric Flair picking him to win. All of this reminds me of when they had all of the legends coming back weekly to tell the crowd ":whoa:Hey crowd don't boo Cena he's really a good guy". Now they are doing the same shyt to Reigns and just like Cena he's now pretty much admitting that he hears the crowd semi-booing him. :snoop: at how history repeats itself.
They're entirely repeating the cena booking. Can they afford another decade of driving fans away and making sure nobody gets over so they don't outshine Vince's top guy? He's going to get x pac heat before we know it. :pacspit: at them thinking by telling us outright to like someone and having guys kiss his ass that we will accept him. Imagine if hogan or Austin or punk or 1997 HBK were asked to do the job and then kiss their opponents ass who was far inferior to them. :camby:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Raw did 4.12 million viewers last night, up from 3.99 million the prior week. The number was expected up because usually the Raw shows the day after a PPV show an increase.

What's notable is the usual ratings pattern was the opposite this week. The show did not start strong, it not only maintain the audience through three hours, but grew in hours two and three, meaning they had a higher interest level in the main event this week than usual.

Raw was the highest rated show on cable for the night.

For the three hours:

8 p.m. 4.08 million viewers

9 p.m. 4.11 million viewers

10 p.m. 4.18 milion viewers

Orton?

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Raw did 4.12 million viewers last night, up from 3.99 million the prior week. The number was expected up because usually the Raw shows the day after a PPV show an increase.

What's notable is the usual ratings pattern was the opposite this week. The show did not start strong, it not only maintain the audience through three hours, but grew in hours two and three, meaning they had a higher interest level in the main event this week than usual.

Raw was the highest rated show on cable for the night.

For the three hours:

8 p.m. 4.08 million viewers

9 p.m. 4.11 million viewers

10 p.m. 4.18 milion viewers

Orton?
I say Orton... dude's an apartment gas leak, waiting to take out families.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
:dead: we definitely need that smiley

HO9PP5o.png