Albums 2 Chainz - So Help Me God! (Discussion Thread)

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I’m a big Chainz fan but this was lacklustre. Not really feeling it at all.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
i enjoyed it and i wasnt too crazy about the last album. most of the features r meh or forgettable. chainz and the beats were on point. southside hov a definite stand out.

Kixx

Pro
Daps
2 Chainz is an interesting rapper for me. I kind of prefer his features to his albums. His last two albums were good, but nothing special. They always got some dope songs, but some throwaways. They never feel like anything ground breaking, just enjoyable. Chainz is a character, but he can come across as generic.

After a quick listen, it was kind of underwhelming. Picked up near the end, but like his other albums, there are some songs to come back to, but nothing all that memorable. I wish he would work on a really cohesive album for once, but I don't think he is that kind of artist.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
2 Chainz is an interesting rapper for me. I kind of prefer his features to his albums. His last two albums were good, but nothing special. They always got some dope songs, but some throwaways. They never feel like anything ground breaking, just enjoyable. Chainz is a character, but he can come across as generic.

After a quick listen, it was kind of underwhelming. Picked up near the end, but like his other albums, there are some songs to come back to, but nothing all that memorable. I wish he would work on a really cohesive album for once, but I don't think he is that kind of artist.
I fukk with Chainz heavy but his only dope album to me is PGLTM. Everything else borderline wack, album wise

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Only got through half in the whip so far while I was making some runs but sounds dope to me so at this point. Not his top work but no were near wack like people are saying. Definitely better than what I tried to listen to from Future and Uzi. Will listen to the second half tomorrow.