2 Chainz Talks About People Drinking Fake Lean (Drink Champs Clip)

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's my only gripe with nore. The constant interruptions and celebrating every 2mins.

Him and every other interviewer. Quit interrupting mfs after you ask them a question or when they talking. Especially Nore, Tax sometimes, Charlemagne sometimes, Elliott Wilson all the time, Combat Jack all the time. That's the most irritating sh*t ever as a viewer or listener

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nore is f*cking horrible. What's the point of asking questions if you go interrupt a nikka every time they trying to explain the answer?
He's funny as hell, he just always wanna make some noise :heh:

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
guess i was wrong

39F2CA6AE71006784721449312256_181dccbaba7.3.4.mp4_.uTapGywqc7NNAYPdk8vshxv_9STyll7Y90ojifhw8ma.Pq1nVupiqzFP8g.9eA3.jpg

i can't keep up with all that shyt now :manny:

this video sounds like this dude made his chick sleep outside in the cold to get a cough so he could pour up

franknitty711

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:snoop: kill yaself drinking lean cause you think its kewl brehs - turn into a veto junkie spending hundreds of dollars on a pint of syrup that cost 20 dollars if that to manufacture.

2chainz is an idiot bragging that he only drinks actavis thats a damn lie. Once that supply goes dry he will turn to whatever company he can to get his fix.

I remember back in 2005 pints of actavis were 80.00. I never really sipped because I didn't like the feeling of being tired and nodding off. A lot of my friends got addicted to that shyt and it ruined their lives. These rappers really are sending a bad example that its okay to walk around like a damn zombie who cant walk straight.

If you really want to know what gives you the feeling besides the opiate it is Phenergan.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
:snoop: kill yaself drinking lean cause you think its kewl brehs - turn into a veto junkie spending hundreds of dollars on a pint of syrup that cost 20 dollars if that to manufacture.

2chainz is an idiot bragging that he only drinks actavis thats a damn lie. Once that supply goes dry he will turn to whatever company he can to get his fix.

I remember back in 2005 pints of actavis were 80.00. I never really sipped because I didn't like the feeling of being tired and nodding off. A lot of my friends got addicted to that shyt and it ruined their lives. These rappers really are sending a bad example that its okay to walk around like a damn zombie who cant walk straight.

If you really want to know what gives you the feeling besides the opiate it is Phenergan.
As someone who sipped back in 2010-13, i will cosign and say a regular joe going to school or working cannot be on lean.
Its just a counter productive high, being lethargic and losing track of time.
Especially with benzos.

Maybe on the weekend or some shyt. Cool, yall do your thing.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Dawg you can't have a bunch of podcasts every f*cking week where you asking people sh*t then soon as they start talking you interrupt them to say some corny sh*t and start clapping talking about let's make some noise WTF is nore thinking? nikka ask a question and stfu until the person is done answering the questions. The sh*t irritating as hell. I didn't even get what the hell 2 Chainz was saying cause this nikka wanna make some noise for Justin Bieber officially being a nikka cause he got caught with lean. nore need to get kicked off his own show

:russ: