2 dead, 17 wounded in shooting at Kentucky high school; suspect in custody (2nd this week)

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
There was also a school shooting in Texas yesterday...
marshall-high-school-kentucky5-ap-mem-180123_4x3_992.jpg

marshall-high-school-kentucky4-ap-mem-180123_4x3_992.jpg

Two teenagers have died and 17 other people are wounded after a shooting at a Kentucky high school this morning, Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin said.

The suspect, a 15-year-old male student, was taken into custody, Bevin said.

Fourteen people suffered gunshot wounds, including the two victims who died, Bevin said at a news conference.

A 15-year-old girl died at the scene and a 15-year-old boy died at the hospital, Bevin said.

Five others suffered other injuries, he said, calling the shooting "heartbreaking."

The shooting took place just before 8 a.m. local time at Marshall County High School in Benton, Kentucky, about 120 miles northwest of Nashville, Tennessee.

The school shooting in Kentucky comes a day after a 15-year-old girl in Texas was shot and injured in her high school cafeteria, allegedly by a 16-year-old male student. The 15-year-old was hospitalized in unknown condition.

2 dead, 17 wounded in shooting at Kentucky high school; suspect in custody

White people are shooting up these schools like its nobody's business and its getting worse.

DUQoR06UQAAS7qa.jpg

DUQoR02UQAEIvai.jpg

Last edited:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Weird cuz this morning in the shower I was musing to myself how we're due for a school shooting or mass shooting. Not that I'm hoping for that sort of thing, but we're due. It's a been a little bit more than a few months. We're about due.

Had school shooting yesterday but nobody died.

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps
little cac was probably on a benzo withdrawal or something. most of em are on prescription drugs. why else do they go crazy

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Thought I had a picture it was not legit found one that seems legit.

Last edited: