(2 Live Crew Voice) NEGS, NEGS, And Mo' NEEEEEEEGS!

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Weekly dikk sucker, get off Dame's dikk, and you ain't even reppin' Dame you low key tryna diss him on that Power 105 wave. Which one is it? Are you a Harlem nikka or are you "based"?

In here riding on dikks like wave runners looking fugazi thorough as Hakeem from Empire
tumblr_nja03vin5d1u4yki8o1_4001.gif
bruh if i knew you was going to make this thread i would of never negged you :mjcry:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
If you feel it's TRULY reverse psychology, then why not NEG me? Why? Because you one of them hoes that get in your feels when I say some real shyt and the only way you feel you're vindicated is to hit that NEG button.

Look at you...sitting there all gay, conflicted on how to respond to a real nikka...ol' talk to the hand in 2015 ass nikka :gladbron:

:scust:

You faq minded nikkas are the worst

okra

All Star
Daps
Reppin
love
Weekly dikk sucker, get off Dame's dikk, and you ain't even reppin' Dame you low key tryna diss him on that Power 105 wave. Which one is it? Are you a Harlem nikka or are you "based"?

In here riding on dikks like wave runners looking fugazi thorough as Hakeem from Empire
tumblr_nja03vin5d1u4yki8o1_4001.gif
i wish i could rep you i love this gif

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Look at your join date...that means your Christmas or New Years wasn't shyt. Nobody loves you nikka, stop frontin' like you have access to real nikkas like me offline. :mjlol:

Internet nikkas don't rile me my g,

you're shytty at what you do