2 Nas snippets (prod. Madlib): "Heartsweepers" & Nas x Mos Def x Talib Kweli - JGB + Common's verse

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
via user waterfalls from leaked.cx

0:00 Nas - Heartsweepers (prod. Madlib) View nas madlib waterfalls.mp3 on Dropbay
0:09 Nas x Mos Def x Talib Kweli - JGB (prod. Madlib) Common version View NAS X MOS DEF X TALIB KWELI WATERFALLS.mp3 on Dropbay

^ From unreleased Black Star 2 album. Nas sound like it became recycled lyrics to "The Cure"

The groupbuy isn't out yet for those 2 Nas songs. There is currently a Black Star 2 groupbuy going on with 4 unreleased songs: Join the 4x Black Star 2 by Talib Kweli x Mos Def Groupbuy Discord Server!

I'm rallying up all the collectors I know so we can track down who has grails/gems and what others there are to obtain, thanks: Join the Lost Media Collectors Discord Server! just PM me and I'll get you in

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Its crazy how so much dope shyt never ends up getting released. It seems like alot of the dopest tracks an artist has never gets officially released and the only way you hear it is through shyt like this where whoever leaks it got to be the most annoying motherfukka and add their tag to it for no reason whatsoever.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
wtf is up with this Black Star album?
Talib claimed that Madlib's manager/Stones Throw owner (Egon) was delaying the shyt but dunno. Seems like you never know what's gonna happen when Mos is involved, and when you add in Madlib all bets are off. I'll believe the album is truly real when it's in my iTunes.

I wonder when those Nas verses were recorded/sent. Maybe around the time Nas was chilling with Alchemist a few years ago, when Hip Hop was A&Ring the "Nas Album Done" project that seemingly will never come out?

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
:smugdraper:man's done thoroughly fukked up these snippets. :to::dahell:

:aicmon:

Hopefully this would mean an imminent leak for that blsckstar album cause that shyt is ridiculous that it's not out yet.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The GOAT and GOATis finally have work together? Sounds like blends but

arnold-schwarzenegger-movie.gif

just in case.

If brehs haven't checked them - the David Begun Nas/ Madlib 'Nasimoto' blend series is :wow::wow::wow:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Talib claimed that Madlib's manager/Stones Throw owner (Egon) was delaying the shyt but dunno. Seems like you never know what's gonna happen when Mos is involved, and when you add in Madlib all bets are off. I'll believe the album is truly real when it's in my iTunes.

I wonder when those Nas verses were recorded/sent. Maybe around the time Nas was chilling with Alchemist a few years ago, when Hip Hop was A&Ring the "Nas Album Done" project that seemingly will never come out?
Egon was Madlib manager and worked at Stonesthrow. I don't recall him being an owner. Peanutbutter wolf was the owner.

The whole situation is weird. Egon and Talib had beef and Madlib left Stonesthrow a while ago yet retained Egon as a manager. Something ain't right on the business side

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Its crazy how so much dope shyt never ends up getting released. It seems like alot of the dopest tracks an artist has never gets officially released and the only way you hear it is through shyt like this where whoever leaks it got to be the most annoying motherfukka and add their tag to it for no reason whatsoever.
100% the best shyt stays unreleased