2 things You Need to Add to your Arsenal NOW: "Redteaming" and "Criteria profiling"...

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
These are two things that I feel that all people seeking to be successful regardless of the cost need to add to their personal and intellectual Arsenal's ; "Red teaming" and "Criteria Profiling".

First let's start with Red Teaming.

What is red teaming? Well some of the people in here that are into IT might of heard a red teams. They come up with scenarios in which hackers may exploit a website or database. This is how it's describing on Wikipedia :

"A red team or the red team is an independent group that challenges an organization to improve its effectiveness by assuming an adversarial role or point of view. It is particularly effective in organizations with strong cultures and fixed ways of approaching problems."

The concept is very simple, you take that veiwpoint amd mindset of your enemy and try to discern as why he's doing what he's doing and what you would do if you were in his shoes and how to combat it. It's just that simple. Think of this as playing "Solitare Chess" with a potential enemy/frienemy in mind!

You can do this with co-workers you suspect of playing foul, dudes in the street or even you friends you think might be plotting against you, your ex girlfriend etc.

This type analyst is very useful even use this type of thinking when thinking and racism. I feel it can even help combat the emotionalism around the subject of racism and contributing more rational thinking around the issue.

Criteria Profiling

The next thing I want you to take in consideration is developing an ongoing criteria profiles of people you know in love and deal with on a regular basis. Be they friend or foe. That means from your mother to your brother girlfriend or wife children all the way down!

Note:
If its written you better use invisible ink and if it's a database type of thing you better make sure it's a encrypted BIG TIME! But it's best if you commit it to memory!)

In fact, I would start with relatives and work my way down to the girl you met in the supermarket last week.

Evaluate each as to whether they're an asset or liability to you and how you can use this person to achieve whatever endeavor you plan on achieving.

I will start with the following fields:

-Current status of your Relationship

- Attitude, toward life, toward others

-Roles best suited for your purpose

-Mode of thinking

-Ambitions, possibility of secret ambitions

- State of growth in life

-Emotional Control/ Tendency toward Emotionalism

-Taste and material objects material objects

-Overall degree of maturity

-Level of suspected cunning or guile

- overall intelligence

- suspected level of loyalty or integrity

-Physical fitness and or physical disabilities

- Is this person a consummate liar or not?

Even if you don't feel the things listed fits your needs right now don't worry. As time goes on and you use these fields you will. refine your criteria profile. You may need to add some depth to the fields or simply narrow and eliminate some fields.

Once again you've been blessed,

Rock on...

Last edited:

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
I'll bite.

Can you give an example of how to apply the red team idea in one's personal or professional life?

Without making it complicated do best to figure your next moves. Start my asking the right questions.

If your girl where to suspect you of cheating what is the first this thing she'd do? The second? If she to talk about it to someone who would it be? So up the lose ends....

Start with type of thinking...

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
"Redteaming" sounds a lot like basically putting yourself in someone's shoes and understand his pov and the reasonning behind his actions. A form of empathy, actually, which is not "empathizing" in the modern sense of it being a synonym with "feeling sorry" or "agreeing", but rather as the ability of understanding (NOT in the sense of agreeing) but seeing the mechanisms at work for oher people.

Ironically it's what I learned studying economics. You need to understand ( = know how work) other economic theories in order to be able to debunk them, otherwise it's just ideology vs ideology. That's why I always say listen and study the people you don't agree with.

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
"Redteaming" sounds a lot like basically putting yourself in someone's shoes and understand his pov and the reasonning behind his actions. A form of empathy, actually, which is not "empathizing" in the modern sense of it being a synonym with "feeling sorry" or "agreeing", but rather as the ability of understanding (NOT in the sense of agreeing) but seeing the mechanisms at work for oher people.

This. But it's weaponize and put into a plan of action. The plan is either one of attack or defense.

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Advocate paranoidly trying to deduce your coworkers motivations while keeping mental profiles on your loved ones, brehs :dead:

:heh:

And? How old are you man? You sounds silly as shyt. Are you white? Not that I hate white people or anything but you sound like one of those silly white kids that ain't never been through nothin'..

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
And? How old are you man? You sounds silly as shyt. Are you white? Not that I hate white people or anything but you sound like one of those silly white kids that ain't never been through nothin'..
I sound silly as shyt, when you're the dude advocating trying to get inside your friends minds in case they're "plotting against you". :dead:

And you sound like a delusional, paranoid schizophrenic that no one would ever want to be friends with because you're constantly watching their every move from behind pulled window shades.

fukking creep.

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
I sound silly as shyt, when you're the dude advocating trying to get inside your friends minds in case they're "plotting against you". :dead:

And you sound like a delusional, paranoid schizophrenic that no one would ever want to be friends with because you're constantly watching their every move from behind pulled window shades.

fukking creep.

Better safe than sorry.