2 White Supremacists Attempt To Jump Wack 100...He Drops One..Leaves Him Leaking...

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then you would know he knocked out countless professional fighters while backing up.

Rope-A-Dope.

The Rope A Dope was a defensive mechanism designed to make punchers like Foreman and Norton punch themselves into fatigue. Once those guys got tired and winded from punching, then Ali would come off the ropes and finish them off. The Rope A Dope was not an offensive mechanism designed to punch anyone out.

Ali only punched out one boxer that I can recall while backing up and that was Sonny Liston. I put the video in this thread.

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You literally have to walk into it. Which is what I don't get. A man is literally leading with his face instead of being in a defensive boxing posture. Ali knocked Sonny Liston in a similar way.

Because in combat (hell in competition period) defense only gets you so far. At some point you gotta take that risk and make something happen

Something like check hook offers you the chance to think you have an opening so you take what you perceive as a mitigated risk

But you was wrong and now yo ass:dead:

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
Wack got into it with the big forehead dude from that show with Professor Oglevee (or showever you spell that bullcrap)