DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NBA Live 2000 G.O.A.T. basketball game first time you could play One-on-One:salute:

Bird was unbeatable in that shyt:blessed:

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
Live 96 was the first game with roster updates I think. The 95-96 rookie class wasn't in the game when you bought it, but you go to create a player and put in their name and it automatically loaded their likeness and attributes. I was a little stan fully prepared to go through hours of manual input for nikkas, then typing in "Joe Smith" "Rasheed Wallace" "Kevin Garnett" "Jerry Stackhouse" etc and having everything load was beautiful :mjcry:

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
it's all I could find bruh you will never get it you wasn't around...in the dark ages:russ::martin:

haha but you can see in the video that dude is using video screen capture software and playing the game on an emulator. I think dude in the video just has a cheap ass computer lol

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
NBA Live 1995 is still one of the most fluid basketball video games ever. Great game play. I got this shyt for Xmas back in the day and was literally sleepless days before trying to figure out which team I was gonna play season mode with. A lil nikka had scouting reports and everything lol.

Wow!!! Me and my boys would go to a mutual friends crib and we had this
superBomberman2_(18).jpg

We played season mode with that....we was mad young...thinking we running an organization and sh1t...lol

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Shows you how they slowly progress these games on purpose for $
It's a real thing called technological suppression. Stuff coming out now was developed in possible completeness about 10 years ago. Epitome: These "hoverboards" were probably developed in the early 2000s.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Live 96 was the first game with roster updates I think. The 95-96 rookie class wasn't in the game when you bought it, but you go to create a player and put in their name and it automatically loaded their likeness and attributes. I was a little stan fully prepared to go through hours of manual input for nikkas, then typing in "Joe Smith" "Rasheed Wallace" "Kevin Garnett" "Jerry Stackhouse" etc and having everything load was beautiful :mjcry:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I remember one of my friends doing that shyt and having my mind blown all over the place
Had me at home going through the draft typing in every name to see who would load up
:deadmanny:

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
NBA Live 1995 is still one of the most fluid basketball video games ever. Great game play. I got this shyt for Xmas back in the day and was literally sleepless days before trying to figure out which team I was gonna play season mode with. A lil nikka had scouting reports and everything lol.

I personally preferred Coach K>the Live series of the mid 90s. 2008 kobe was ahead of its time too.
Coach_K_College_Basketball_Cover.jpg

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Wow!!! Me and my boys would go to a mutual friends crib and we had this
superBomberman2_(18).jpg

We played season mode with that....we was mad young...thinking we running an organization and sh1t...lol

You know I was just wondering the other day, how many controller can you connect to the ps4 at once wirelessly? Is it only 4?