Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
:ufdup:her album was :blessed:
She found her self
Her style was pro black and beautiful
She blossomed
img-solange_103728857554-769x1000.jpg

Like a beautiful Goddess. She didn’t need the fake booty or didn’t need to dress like a whore. She was the underdog and she shined so beautiful. Damnit I love Beyoncé sister .. she might not be the most prettiest in the world or the most popular but she is slept on

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
her album was hipster/shea butter twitter :trash:

only like 3 good songs on that mothafukka

Now SZA on the other hand..... :lawd::ehh::banderas:
Solange album was:whew: even had master p on the skits. Sza looks good but she is a side beetch her whole song is about sucking dikk that’s not hers. Lol sounds like a beetch with no selfesteem. The soundtrack of the beetch life is can I borrow your Man and share dikk on the weekend :ufdup:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Solange album was:whew: even had master p on the skits. Sza looks good but she is a side beetch her whole song is about sucking dikk that’s not hers. Lol sounds like a beetch with no selfesteem. The soundtrack of the beetch life is can I borrow your Man and share dikk on the weekend :ufdup:

Bruh CTRL was so much more. I hate the fact that "The Weekend" became the signature song form that album. Her album really touched on some deep shyt and was far more well produced and well written than "A Seat At the Table"

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Bruh CTRL was so much more. I hate the fact that "The Weekend" became the signature song form that album. Her album really touched on some deep shyt and was far more well produced and well written than "A Seat At the Table"
Ctrl was a good joint. But that weekend song made me not like that beetch. She sound thristy :shaq: begging for a weekend nikka. Beetch I’m busy on Saturday and sundays. U can have me on holidays :russ:

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
more like 2016

SZA took her spot
SZA not in Solange lane. SZA is the thristy girl next door. That u can screw when u mad at your girlfriend and Solange is the strong educated soul sister that you finally get with and dump the side beetch. Lol Sza is a side beetch. Her whole style is a side beetch trait

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
I was bumpin the hell outta that album in '16 and last year. She shocked the hell outta me. And her mom's interlude on there is the absolute truth
:feedme: Her album shocked me to. I think it was underrated because this girl came out the box and was beautiful in her own skin

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
i think Solange persona is good for the culture to influence our black sisters to love themselves ... these are our queens. And we shouldn’t degrade them and want them to degrade themselves unless it’s a silly beetch. Nicki and Cardi and Sza. All these females in the stereotype of whores or females with no self respect for theyself and I think Solange was a good example showing sisters how to be beautiful and be a black queen. And not a gold digger or a stripper thot. I mean these females have no respect now days and they will let u do whatever and down for whatever aslong as u providing what they want.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
more like 2016

SZA took her spot

lol at OP's title. I don't fukk with RnB like that and even I know Solange was 2016, while SZA was 2017.

Both albums are forgettable to me. RnB's not my lane anyway. I did play "Prom" a couple times - I thought that was the standout song. I was in Kyoto last year and I heard Prom randomly in a large department store. Tripped me the fukk out.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
i think Solange persona is good for the culture to influence our black sisters to love themselves ... these are our queens. And we shouldn’t degrade them and want them to degrade themselves unless it’s a silly beetch. Nicki and Cardi and Sza. All these females in the stereotype of whores or females with no self respect for theyself and I think Solange was a good example showing sisters how to be beautiful and be a black queen. And not a gold digger or a stripper thot. I mean these females have no respect now days and they will let u do whatever and down for whatever aslong as u providing what they want.

but solange cosigned cardi a few months back... calling her a "smart, loud black woman" and an "activist & a feminist icon."

clearly the bytch is confused