SMU
Bama

BL2sU9L.png

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
1. LSU would be #2 but this home team so deal with it. We are way too inconsistent on d, but we've taken care of business

2. O$U they looking dominant tearing through the Big 10. Maybe B10 weak though. Happy for Fields. UGA blew it. Chase really is the best player in ncaa

3. Bama offense is raw, but starting some cracks in the seams on D. After this year the tide might be turning :jawalrus:.I hope Tua is back for our game at 100% and he stays healthy throughout his career.

4. Clemson At the beginning of the season I said they would have to lose twice to be out. Now I'm just hoping that somebody get them up out of here. They are good but are getting over on a weak schedule and past reputation

5. Baylor I havent seen them play this year but I want somebody new to get in

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Well everybody giving their Top 4 so:

1. Ohio State: Most Complete Team, very few if any flaws. Chase Young should be on everyone's Heisman ballot and JK Dobbins should be in the Top 3 Heisman rankings at least.

2. LSU: Great Resume, can't discredit their Texas win cause that would be hypocritical of me. Offense getting more balanced, defense getting healthier.

3. Alabama: Running Game slowly getting better, Defense is getting better, still concerns with the ILB but Lewis and Jennings on the outside are wreaking havoc. Offense didn't miss a beat without Tua, should be full go for LSU.

4. Clemson: I mean, Trevor Lawrence's turnovers was the only thing holding them back but if they continue to improve, they could very well be playing in New Orleans.