2019 RTB we byke! New King Rod feat Mav...It's On!

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

This shyt go hard bruh.

Aye fukk all that. Let me pour some sauce on that end of this shyt. :mjgrin:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
The mix on this is :francis: bruh, get it in front of some better engineers and you might got one....
Yeah the mix is meh. I engineer and that part will be alright. We just basically trying to get the feeling back right now. Seeing if the energy is still there. Thanks for checking us out :salute:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
:demonic: I can rock with this, goon shyt
NC my man. That's for checking in my dude. Hell the thing is Me and Mav can make this type of track together probably in our sleep without ever hearing what the other had on it. But I don't want to only do the standard Detroit street banger tracks. Hell I actually thought I was done with that type of music until I realized I will ALWAYS have that street shyt in me :mjcry: I was working on a more "spiritual" project such as this song with my cousin Chico

until he disappeared on me and we ended running into each other in a dope spot and I realized that I'm too complicated for JUST that.:snoop: I'm now about to challenge Mav and see if he still has the introspective side to him. Hell now he a family man with two kids. Need to see if he can speak on it :jbhmm: