NBA free agents: Team-by-team lists for 2020 and 2021

nba-free-agency-692x360.jpg

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
shyt gon be interesting to say the least....:jbhmm:
I think the league is gonna look way different as a whole next season.

The draft class, free agency, coaching changes, several teams have to blow it up, several teams on the rise, Nets and GS expected to be contenders, Wall returning, certain guys improving/declining.

How do you plan on repeating? What improvements you want/players targeting? For sure I think THT should get burn next season.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The draft class, free agency, coaching changes, several teams have to blow it up, several teams on the rise, Nets and GS expected to be contenders, Wall returning, certain guys improving/declining.

How do you plan on repeating? What improvements you want/players targeting? For sure I think THT should get burn next season.
which teams do you think here?

i thought it would be a quiet offseason - not many high profile FAs, draft is considered average, off schedule in the winter with uncertainty moving forward

who knows though, NBA has produced fukkery every offseason it seems as of late

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
which teams do you think here?

i thought it would be a quiet offseason - not many high profile FAs, draft is considered average, off schedule in the winter with uncertainty moving forward

who knows though, NBA has produced fukkery every offseason it seems as of late
Houston, Portland, Philadelphia, San Antonio, Utah.

Its decisions to be made about Westbrook, McCollum, Simmons and Embiid pairing, DeRozan and Aldridge pairing, Rudy Gobert.

Toronto may also lose VanVleet and Ibaka and Oladipo reportedly wants out. OKC is also trying to move Paul.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

The obnoxious Laker stan in me wants to finesse Dame. :skip:

Realistically, I think we just need to improve in the margins. I definitely expect THT to get burn he’ll be a year improved and he showed nice flashes in this rookie year. I’m also hoping that Kostas works hard and gets into the rotation. Caruso is a prime example for G-League guys like him and Cacok nh

Gallo is a name that was thrown around, the main thing we need to do is replace danny green at all costs and find a consistent 3rd scorer. Hield is too expensive for me, Oladipo is too expensive and has too much to prove health wise. I think what helps is that we don’t need gigantic improvements to repeat. But the bigger the better.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The obnoxious Laker stan in me wants to finesse Dame. :skip:

Realistically, I think we just need to improve in the margins. I definitely expect THT to get burn he’ll be a year improved and he showed nice flashes in this rookie year. I’m also hoping that Kostas works hard and gets into the rotation. Caruso is a prime example for G-League guys like him and Cacok nh

Gallo is a name that was thrown around, the main thing we need to do is replace danny green at all costs and find a consistent 3rd scorer. Hield is too expensive for me, Oladipo is too expensive and has too much to prove health wise. I think what helps is that we don’t need gigantic improvements to repeat. But the bigger the better.
THT and Kostas in the rotation would be a good look to rejuvenate the team.

Hield with LeBron would be godly. The best shooter he’s ever had.

Kuz and Green should be on the trade block.

What’s going on with Dwight and Rondo?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Houston, Portland, Philadelphia, San Antonio, Utah.

Its decisions to be made about Westbrook, McCollum, Simmons and Embiid pairing, DeRozan and Aldridge pairing, Rudy Gobert.

Toronto may also lose VanVleet and Ibaka and Oladipo reportedly wants out. OKC is also trying to move Paul.
Rivers came to Philly to coach Simmons & Embiid so they won’t be moved. They likely stand pat imo. McCollum will stay, what else is Portland gonna do? There won’t be a trade that will be worth it to them. Westbrook might be tough to move? I’m curious who would take on the contract. Jazz have Gobert for another season, but I suppose they would move him now if the deal made sense. I wouldn’t what they can add around Mitchell. I don’t think they would be wrong to collect assets on him now and avoid paying him a max contract

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Rondo prolly picking up his option. Dwight is more up in the air. It depends on how much he wants. His face turn with the fan base has been remarkable so everyone wants him back if possible. Boogie is also another name to look out for. The team has kept in touch with him even after he was cut and he’s eligible for a ring. I can see him coming back and completing a center rotation with Dwight and McGee.

DG, Kuz, and our 1st are the primary assets in any trades. KCP is up for a new deal iirc. So there’s that and there’s the other guys like Morris and Waiters. What will be interesting is to see how much Rob is willing to change things and potentially threaten chemistry. The good thing is he communicates with Bron/AD before pursuing free agents so that’s worked out right away.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

@2Quik4UHoes

Lakers just won a title and didn’t even have Kuzma closing games for them. He makes sense for Bron/AD in theory but can you move him now for a better option and avoid paying him whatever the market might dictate? Curious what they could get back for him

Bron prob has 4 more years in LA, you basically build around that time table ?

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
When this shyt even start? November? I’m been enjoying the lakers victory. I’m intrigued to see what moves LeGM will make, and the league in general

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
It’s gonna b very interesting Like I said in some other thread, I think it’s gonna be a decent amount of guys taking 1 year deals to look for new roles on winning teams or ball out for next years FA to better size up there market value..

@FAH1223 whats the deal with Beal...With Wall coming back healthy and a few other veteran pieces added to the mix the team can compete for a top 3-4 seed in the east...

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

You need to capitalize each letter in your thread :ufdup:

It’s gonna b very interesting Like I said in some other thread, I think it’s gonna be a decent amount of guys taking 1 year deals to look for new roles on winning teams or ball out for next years FA to better size up there market value..

@FAH1223 whats the deal with Beal...With Wall coming back healthy and a few other veteran pieces added to the mix the team can compete for a top 3-4 seed in the east...

Beal is all in with the Wiz, he wants to play with Wall again who should take pressure off of his workload.

Wizards need to sign a veteran wing and in the draft take the best available wing or shotblocker. Thomas Bryant is productive but I'm not sure he can be relied upon defensively but he is so young.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
@2Quik4UHoes

Lakers just won a title and didn’t even have Kuzma closing games for them. He makes sense for Bron/AD in theory but can you move him now for a better option and avoid paying him whatever the market might dictate? Curious what they could get back for him

Vogel isn’t the most creative offensive mind so what development could be had fell by the wayside just to stay in the rotation. I feel like Kuzma becoming the player people thought can only happen in his own situation where he can get consistent reps.

In terms of what we could get, I have no clue. But it feels similar to pre-AD. If the deal is worth it then fukk it otherwise might need to see what kinda clever deals are out there.