newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Safe Beige Establishment Democratic Contigency.

Im just joking about the skin color thing, but let's not act like public relation firms don't do tests and get feedback about what voters will tend to go for. So there is a "type"....but skin color aside all these educated, professionals, with valuable experience and connections have a good shot in post-Obama to at least make a run in primaries and maybe beyond......but since from what I can gather are going to be puppets of the DNC......like BHO...and not have a single free political thought.........I mean good luck to them...:francis:......I'll give anybody a shot, when I know more about their policies.....
so let's see.....but right now give me Tulsi Gabbard/Cynthia McKinney 2020 for a Democratic run... real shiit..

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Safe Beige Establishment Democratic Contigency.

Im just joking about the skin color thing, but let's not act like public relation firms don't do tests and get feedback about what voters will tend to go for. So there is a "type"....but skin color aside all these educated, professionals, with valuable experience and connections have a good shot in post-Obama to at least make a run in primaries and maybe beyond......but since from what I can gather are going to be puppets of the DNC......like BHO...and not have a single free political thought.........I mean good luck to them...:francis:......I'll give anybody a shot, when I know more about their policies.....
so let's see.....but right now give me Tulsi Gabbard/Cynthia McKinney 2020 for a Democratic run... real shiit..
I'm confused.

Why would the DNC pick people to run that have no chance of even seeing a debate?

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps

soon: "wonder why purity leftists are criticizing a strong, qualified progressive woman of color like Zuck - very revealing"
:troll:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I'm confused.

Why would the DNC pick people to run that have no chance of even seeing a debate?

Does the DNC pick people or do people decide to run?? Honestly not sure.

At the end of the day the public supposedly...*cough Debbie Wasserman Schultz* are suppose to decide..

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The elephant in the room...

DDcd_ZIUwAEkgQq.jpg:large

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The minority dems better find someone serious and not an Obama clone before we wind up with Cuomo, Joe Donnelly or Newsom. And I don't want to hear any whining if they do.