2020 + Jesse Ĺee Petęrson =

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Underneath the c00n gesture it's actually an incorrect statement, white man is welcomed with open arms no matter where he travels.
White people don't even have to research any countries racial dynamic before taking any vacations:unimpressed:
Meanwhile, black folks traveling globally have to heed warnings and guidelines to stay out of this country and that country cause they hate black people and racial abuse/violence from xenophobia/anti-black racism is very real.

I never want to hear any complaint from these white privilege mofos ever again. Even in some african and asian countries white people are treated like royalty and black folks are treated like garbage.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Diamond and Silk were Fox News regulars and Jesse Lee Peterson is not. That should tell you what they think of him
JLP used to be a Fox News regular until he said it was a mistake to ever allow women to vote live on air.

That was a bridge too far for his boy Hannity and Fox stopped bringing him on after that.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Exactly my point. He's too much of a clown for Fox News
Fox News has been getting rid of the loonies that are too loony for them....they got rid of Stacey Dash, Diamond & Silk, and JLP. Other than the Trish Regan's of the network, they're not touching their white cash cows Until they say something too insanely stupid for them to continue to be on the network for too much longer.

Needless to say, all of these fox news anchors (especially the white female ones) just all look and act the same. You can replace one with another and wouldn't even know the difference.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Jesse Lee Peterson is worshiping whites, I get that c00ning part, thats his trick to get whites to donate to his youtube/radio show. Which is c00ning to the highest form.

However, Jesse Lee Peterson is SPOT ON about Gays, trannies, slut walk feminists, white liberals, Democratic handout culture ruining the black community, Religion being needed to help the black family be strong, and Black families needing a strong male to lead..

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Jesse Lee Peterson is worshiping whites, I get that c00ning part, thats his trick to get whites to donate to his youtube/radio show. Which is c00ning to the highest form.

However, Jesse Lee Peterson is SPOT ON about Gays, trannies, slut walk feminists, white liberals, Democratic handout culture ruining the black community, Religion being needed to help the black family be strong, and Black families needing a strong male to lead..
:camby:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

Lets not try to find good in some shoe shinin c00n. All of those things are just typical Republican talking points. He's not some beacon of black values. He repeats whatever white folks are talking about.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
:martin:A broken clock being right twice a day is still a broken clock. Dude is Uncle Ruckus personified. He is motivated by white money, not anything ro do with aiding blacks.