2020 POTY/WOAT Nomination thread

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Did @2 Cold Taurus got his POTY banner from last year? Where is he? He hasn't posted since his last tournament flopped :francis: Y'all broke his spirit.

:gucci: damn a breh can’t take a hiatus and lay low for min

i brought y’all THREE muhfukkin tourneys back to back, the best wrestler alive alone had this section popping during the entire quarantine :wow:

and hell nah i ain’t get the banner :francis: they refuse to put some speck on ya boy’s name with this here TSC posting shyt

anyways i’m going back on hiatus for now, i got a lot of personal shyt going down but i’ll be back for the Rumble like Edge :mjgrin:

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Poster of the Year @3Rivers @Bonefan32 or @DaylitoJames

Worst of the Year @Max. and @billy Batson

Y0vJrwa.png

I cosign this post

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
:gucci: damn a breh can’t take a hiatus and lay low for min

i brought y’all THREE muhfukkin tourneys back to back, the best wrestler alive alone had this section popping during the entire quarantine :wow:

and hell nah i ain’t get the banner :francis: they refuse to put some speck on ya boy’s name with this here TSC posting shyt

anyways i’m going back on hiatus for now, i got a lot of personal shyt going down but i’ll be back for the Rumble like Edge :mjgrin:

Can't put the title on a B+ player :troll:

tenor.gif

@DaylitoJames and @Bonefan32 put in some good work this year. They get my recommendation.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I have yet to read one match rant from anyone here.
So how is anyone to know who is a smart or not?

Art Barr