2023 Official NFL Draft Thread (April 27-29)

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yeah, that’s the thing…maybe some team falls head over heels during the combine but it’s hard for me to see Indy trading up as of now.

I think regardless of whichever QB they draft, it would be a breath of fresh air over the yearly, washed band-aid strategy. The drafted QB could very well end up a bust and I would at the very least appreciate the FO changing up their approach.

:patrice:
Aint no way irsay was hungover enough to say this out loud was he?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Screen-Shot-2022-01-25-at-3.05.45-PM.png

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Part of me thinks these GM's, coaches, coordinators, etc. are so pre-occupied with the season they aren't really looking at prospects like that yet and their scouts are doing most of the work right now.

That said, some people do slip up and he did say he watched him so :mjlol:

Outside of that, I expect Rivera and Bieniemy to have the Commanders active in looking for a trade-up possibility for either a QB or big playmaker.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I still dont think AR is a first round talent as far as what he has PROVEN so far. He better have some talent around him because if he has to play early…..
I have no clue what y’all’s qb room looks like, but I thought AR really fukked himself in the long run by not staying another year.