WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
.... i can tell you why biden's polling is down.... it's down because he is the author of the crime bill and a co-conspirator with hillary in calling black men super predators..... black people are starting to wake up and realize that biden has done nothing for us....

i've said it before and i'll say it again, biden has to show us something... we have demands and if he can't meet them then it's going to be a rough 2024 for him....

here's a list of our demands.... we demand two, not one, but two pawgs for every single black man.... if biden can't deliver then remember this...

NO PAWGABLES, NO VOTES.....!!! ✊ 👊 ✊

and btw, yes @wire28, it is the democrats' fault....

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
.... i can tell you why biden's polling is down.... it's down because he is the author of the crime bill and a co-conspirator with hillary in calling black men super predators..... black people are starting to wake up and realize that biden has done nothing for us....

i've said it before and i'll say it again, biden has to show us something... we have demands and if he can't meet them then it's going to be a rough 2024 for him....

here's a list of our demands.... we demand two, not one, but two pawgs for every single black man.... if biden can't deliver then remember this...

NO PAWGABLES, NO VOTES.....!!! ✊ 👊 ✊

and btw, yes @wire28, it is the democrats' fault....
Is This your new dap fishing expedition after years of saying it's down because he wasn't going to hold Trump and O accountable for Jan 6? :pachaha:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you know what, i think maybe i'm wrong about Newsom. i don't think i can handle the embarrassment of having to defend california for an entire election cycle

biden it is :smugbiden:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
The Withdrawals were too much, huh? :laff:

tAZg2RC.png

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Withdrawals were too much, huh? :laff:

tAZg2RC.png
i had to reevaluate :yeshrug: i was wrong. we just can't have Newsom campaigning in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, with the relentless barrage of fakkitry coming out of Sacramento. it's too embarrassing

i'm officially all in on Biden :salute:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Until he says something pro-trans at the next State of the Union :mjgrin:
he can say whatever he wants, just don't sign any embarrassing bills. that's the problem

imagine Newsom taking a break from campaigning in Wisconsin, to go home and sign Transgender History Month into law :laff: