20th anniversary celebration for the master of the six one nine, Riddle and the Street Profits vs The Bloodline Raw 7/25

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
FYjtzNHWAAEIQpA
You know she couldn't wait for that TV-14 announcement

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This. I don't expect them to make any major changes. The company as a whole is super profitable (the WWE stock price was going brazy today). You don't kill the goose that's still laying golden eggs.
Not sure if I mentioned it in the Mania 38 thread earlier this year, but I said that the WWE was going to look much different by Mania 39. I had no idea of the shyt storm that was to come :russ: . One thing that can be fixed immediately is consistent booking. Seeing guys like Just Alyx and Jdfromny206 act like HHH is about to make the entire company NXT black & gold is fukking hilarious, because HHH knows he can't sell advertisers on work rate indie vibes.
Trips got wrestlers looking in the camera when cutting a promo instead of looking down the hall at catering

That fan is delusional. Alexa went out there and put on a match that belonged on Dark or 02 Sunday Night Heat. :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh