21 year old PAWG breaks world record traveling to every country in the world- even warzones

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Literally the only place where she might get touched. She been to AFGHANISTAN, SYRIA, AND YEMEN.
I actually wonder how a white American woman managed to walk straight into Iran when theyve been actively capturing random white people that enter their country since the early 00s.....:patrice:

Hell, even venezuela was circling its wagons on americans since after Obama left office. Something doesnt add up here:unimpressed:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I actually wonder how a white American woman managed to walk straight into Iran when theyve been actively capturing random white people that enter their country since the early 00s.....:patrice:

Hell, even venezuela was circling its wagons on americans since after Obama left office. Something doesnt add up here:unimpressed:
She explained in her youtube channel that she stays lowkey and does her best to blend in and not disrespect the locals. She also pays for security when necessary and makes "connections" with local leaders.

To not be touched or at least have a near-death experience is interesting though :patrice:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Though her feat is still being verified by the Guinness Book of World Records, Alford says she's been to 196 countries.

She visited ALL the countries in Africa? She visited ALL the islands in the Pacific?:comeon:
I love how nikkas believe anything a white bytch says.

Falling for the okey doke every. single. time. :mjlol:

White supremacy did a number on some of you. :francis:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Though her feat is still being verified by the Guinness Book of World Records, Alford says she's been to 196 countries.

She visited ALL the countries in Africa? She visited ALL the islands in the Pacific?:comeon:
I love how nikkas believe anything a white bytch says.

Falling for the okey doke every. single. time. :mjlol:

White supremacy did a number on some of you. :francis:

Come on breh. Islands in the pacific are governed by countries.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
She explained in her youtube channel that she stays lowkey and does her best to blend in and not disrespect the locals. She also pays for security when necessary and makes "connections" with local leaders.

To not be touched or at least have a near-death experience is interesting though :patrice:

Connects like this at 21?

Yea she probably comes from a wealthy, political family.

:unimpressed:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Then there are some countries like Mali, South Sudan, Afghanistan, and Somalia which I would have loved to spend more than a few days exploring but unfortunately I didn’t have the budget to take the proper security precautions necessary to travel throughout those countries safely.”

Goons would have took this white bytch:mjlol:

HandyImaginativeGraywolf-small.gif