22-Year Old South Jersey Youtuber accused of orchestrating $1.5 Million Fraud Scheme

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I knew people who who had amazing credit and would go to the arabs on steinway street in astoria queens. The arabs would take 30% from the final profit.

The arabs had so much money, they would grow the cc limits to 100,000 plus. Then take out cash advance...they would get store cards and go shopping...

I knew a few people that cashed out like 150k qnd bought businesses under other family members name. They didnt care about filing for bankruptcy. They eventually came out on top cause they hussled the system and got money to start a business or buy a house.

Now im speaking about 1993 to 1995.

These dumb fukks buy cars and designer clothes. If you gonna scam, at least out some money away. Now this bytch her 9 co defendants gonna rat on one another
I know people that made millions doing this shyt and even the ones that got caught served less than 6 months... or got peace bonds. meanwhile people murdering people for chump change.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
HOW DOES THIS EVEN WORK.....

HOW WOULD SHE WITHDRAW THE CASH WITHOUT THE VICTIMS ATM CARD+PIN?

AND MOST BANKS DON'T MAKE CHECKS WITHDRAWABLE UNTIL THE CHECK CLEARS...

WHAT AM I MISSIN HERE?
Cashback swipe as credit i think. You can swipe debit cards as credit to bypass the code entry.

Then theres devices that collects data as you walk by...takes ya whole shyt...card #, dob and all.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if the victims had to cover the negative balance. They were probably being investigated from the beginning.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
give random strangers access to your bank account :mjlol:

they emptied it out first before handing over the credentials, so what could go wrong?:mjgrin:

oh theres a negative balance now?:dwillhuh:

they shutting my account down?:whoa:

damn the line at the check-cashing spot is really long today:sadcam:

this is how it is everyday:damn: