23 YEARS OLD MAKING 172,000 IN NYC ( MILLENNIAL SPENDING)

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
But this is legitimate white privilege though. Did you even look this guy family up before posting this?

-Parents worked for the French embassy
-Parents paid for him to go to Auburn, Esade business school (private business school in Barcelona) and UVA business school
-His UVA connection got him at A.T Kearney (he’s Currently in Dubai).

Just saying the average nikka is not doing this.

He said he had loans .. but not much I think 15k

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
He's trying to get into another industry or start his own business .

Im cool on working 15 hrs a day ..I cant speak for everyone else . Ive done it in the past though

I understand that, I respect his hustle, but he was given a head start.

Something Black people start with cinderblocks tied at their feet.

Daps
But this is legitimate white privilege though. Did you even look this guy family up before posting this?

-Parents worked for the French embassy
-Parents paid for him to go to Auburn, Esade business school (private business school in Barcelona) and UVA business school
-His UVA connection got him at A.T Kearney (he’s Currently in Dubai).

Just saying the average nikka is not doing this.

The average cracker ain’t either. :what:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
He's trying to get into another industry or start his own business .

Im cool on working 15 hrs a day ..I cant speak for everyone else . Ive done it in the past though

I ain't bout that 15 hours either. I've also done it in the past, but the goal is to make more money, working fewer hours, doing something you love to do...

But this dude is definitely not typical of the average person. I could put in a year of 15-hr shifts if I could legitimately save $5000/month, which is what this cat says he saves (third if his monthly pay)...

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Share your life with us then breh . Tell us how to get it .

I think it puts shyt in perspective . You not getting it breh ?.. and rather me post some incel shyt ,a pawg , or some ass for you to wallow in .

Neg yourself

No, you don't get it. You posting about a privileged white boy to us like that's supposed to mean something. Ain't no "perspective" with inherited rich people.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I ain't bout that 15 hours either. I've also done it in the past, but the goal is to make more money, working fewer hours, doing something you love to do...

But this dude is definitely not typical of the average person. I could put in a year of 15-hr shifts if I could legitimately save $5000/month, which is what this cat says he saves (third if his monthly pay)...

He's not living lavish or balling out either .. and fukk a commute .

The peice says more about COL in NYC and other big metro cities than anything else to me .

Why would he leave Texas ?

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
No, you don't get it. You posting about a privileged white boy to us like that's supposed to mean something. Ain't no "perspective" with inherited rich people.

tenor.gif