25th Anniversary Celebration For The GOAT Album - Mobb Deep - The Infamous - April 25, 1995

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
25 years ago today the GOAT Rapper
61fd2149277567e3cb5a19a8baab4b2e.png
and the GOAT Producer
ewNLgzk.gif

released the single greatest, most impactful and influential album in the history of hip hop and recorded music as a whole :wow:

That Juvenile Hell album was
a6a190a76e811cadacfaadfd5a2f90f2.300x225x25.gif

so no one expected Mobb to come
Back with the GOAT hip hop song :wow:

all time classic verse from Prodigy and Hav was a fukking crazed genius scientist cooking that shyt up :wow:

it got 4.5 mics in the Source but we all know the album is a certified 5 mic hip hop classic :wow:
mobb_source695.jpg

Even Redman had to admit that Mobb cooked up a classic (where they were dissing Keith Murray) and his own sister liked Mobb Deep more than him :mjlol:

Hav doing a concert tonight on IG at 7 EST :wow:

All my TPC BREHS and Mobb Dunns come out and appreciate this classic :wow:
@Billy Ocean @Illeye buckmatic @Deacon Frye @shopant @InfamousThoro @mson @ThaRealness @ISO @Asantehene @IllmaticDelta

RIP The GOAT Prodigy :mjcry:
But today we celebrate the indelible and prolific legacy
YkcEJed.png

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
This is a 5 mic album no question and an album of such status that it transcends hip-hop.

Perfect mix of rhymes and beats. Legendary songs. Guest appearances are all on point.

The only slightly nit-picky criticism I have is that for me personally, the weakest song is the last one. While the tone of the album ends nicely with Party Over, it's just not as strong a track as the rest.

Top 5 album OAT for me.

Happy anniversary and RIP Prodigy

tumblr_orve09RQaL1v5iauso4_500.gifv

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Perfect way to start the album :wow:

I really like the backstory around this album as well. Mobb Deep were pretty much on their last legs as artist, as a result of me flopping :mjcry: The difference between myself and The Infamous is like night and day :wow: Mobb Deep really stepped their shyt up in every possible way for this album, and it paid off and then some. Pretty inspirational if you ask me :myman:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
One of the defining hip hop albums of all time. 95 was such a dope year and this was one of the best albums of the year. I told this story on here before but I got this for my 8th grade graduation present. From that point on for maybe the next decade the Mobb became theme music for when ever me and my boys hit the streets to get into some fukkery
:wow:

My parents made sure I stayed fed with dope music
:mjcry: