25th Anniversary of The Passing of THEE Illest: RIP The Notorious Biggie Smalls

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
damn, 2pac and biggie are now both dead longer than they were alive, RIP

j period has some nice blends
I got Nas and Pac rated over Big but the fact that he's even in the top 5 with just 2 albums and 5 years in the game is impressive in of itself

imagine if Biggie had a 25 yr run with the same level of quality, there would be no question as to who was the goat

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
R.I.P. The Notorious B.I.G. aka Biggie Smalls aka Frank White aka Christopher Wallace :mjcry:

The Greatest Of All Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notorious-BIG.jpg

Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype
I got Nas and Pac rated over Big but the fact that he's even in the top 5 with just 2 albums and 5 years in the game is impressive in of itself
and for me, "Unbelievable", "The What", and "Warning" were my fav songs on RTD...I thought he started REALLY hitting his stride in '95 with the Junior M.A.F.I.A. tracks, Total "Can't You See" feature, "Who Shot Ya" etc. By '97, he was unf*ckwitable IMO.

Imagine him on a Timbo, B!nk, Just Blaze, or even a Mannie Fresh beat (considering seeing how he murdered "Notorious Thugs" - a different type of beat he was accustomed to rap over).

I know it's all subjective, but BIG been my GOAT.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
R.I.P. to the GOAT :win:

Only dropped 2 albums but they were both groundbreaking records.

Life After Death is the greatest album of all-time. Most well rounded album ever made. His ability to make top notch joints of so many lanes has never been duplicated after all these years. So fukking lyrical yet raw & at the same time with commercial appeal.

Salute :salute: