26 year-old undefeated UFC fighter retires due to continued covid caused issues

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Covid can do long term damage which is why I don't wanna catch it. I might recover but plenty of folks recover and still have long term issues.
yup i had it in December around cyberpunk launch and still don't feel right after I got my tasting and smelling back. Randomly Wheezing, still have a cough etc etc etc.. even had family members die from it too.

Daps
yup i had it in December around cyberpunk launch and still don't feel right after I got my tasting and smelling back. Randomly Wheezing, still have a cough etc etc etc.. even had family members die from it too.

Bro man I'm sorry to hear that.

This stuff is scary as hell. Hopefully this vaccine rollout works effectively even tho we got all the new strains now.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Your technical expertise in the area as though you discovered it via your extensive research and knowledge in the area. Just the way you put it amused me nothing that deep :yeshrug:
Technical expertise?! :what: im not sure if this a poor execution of sarcasm or what.

But cool, whatever you say :unimpressed:

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
And he was good.

Like people weren’t returning calls to fight him because he wasn’t “ranked” and they knew he was gonna put paws on them kinda good

scary shyt out here

That's always the most annoying situation in combat sports. Well...outside of fighters having their careers cut short out of nowhere :francis: