2chainz is the best rapper for the young adult/teenage demo (juicyj 2nd)

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
Dude gets unwarranted hate because he doesn't try to come off as intellectual or serious, but dude has BARS. You talk about migos having bars low key, 2 chains comes through N drops straight molten refined iron. Dude has crazy punch lines. If u listen to trending trap/hip hop you will hear him a lot and over time u will find urself quoting him and reciting his verses in our mind, subconsciously.

His flows also r crazy. Dude rides every beat perfectly. He is a producers rapper, he makes music instead of doing your own thing over a beat. wordplay crazy too. If u can't relate to what he's saying then he will sound dumb to u, but as a rapper he goes hard IMO. Here's some of my fav quotes

Put 2 blunts together like extension cords, smoke a whole nother ounce cus a nikka bored. Take yo main lady out got her doin durgs, take yo main lady out like I do da chores :lolbron::blessed:

He does have his bad verses occasionally

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:camby:....nikka, like you werent listening to rappers who were talking about worse shyt when you were a teenager.....

Hey dummy.....what does that have to do with OPs original statement??

KRS told me to read books and eat healty and Rakim said that I can see places out of my scope by just using my brain.

yes I was listening to Geto Boys and NWA but in no way would I have said that was the "best" thing for a teen even back then.

Daps
:camby:....nikka, like you werent listening to rappers who were talking about worse shyt when you were a teenager.....

KRS told me to read books and eat healty and Rakim said that I can see places out of my scope by just using my brain.

yes I was listening to Geto Boys and NWA but in no way would I have said that was the "best" thing for a teen even back then.

But don't think both those groups ain't have a message behind a lot of their songs that teens could relate to.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

Im talking bout you nikka not the OP......the fact of the matter is you were listening to ignorant shyt as well.....of course you aint gonna say it was the "best" thing for a teen even back then but it sure was the best thing for you to listen to at the time.....Im sure all of your peers were listening to the same thing as well......

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But don't think both those groups ain't have a message behind a lot of their songs that teens could relate to.

lol @ Bushwick putting heads with a knife in it in peoples mail boxes being a message teens could relate to.

:russ:

Bushwick had his girl shoot him in the face and blow his eye out. Lets be real....2 Live Crew, NWA and geto Boys were more recognized for their over the top raps then any of their messages....2 Live Crew had "Banned In The USA" but who really remembers that song compared to "Me So Horny" and "I wanna Rock"?

I remember the video to "Money And The Power" by Scarface and thought the message was beautiful....But go to youtube right now and you'll see Bushwicks video about blowing his eye out has way more views then "Money And The Power." The over the top sh*t always outweighed any messages from these groups

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im talking bout you nikka not the OP......the fact of the matter is you were listening to ignorant shyt as well.....of course you aint gonna say it was the "best" thing for a teen even back then but it sure was the best thing for you to listen to at the time.....Im sure all of your peers were listening to the same thing as well......

But why u talking about me when u should be focused on the ignorant breakdown of the OP? Sounds like you just side stepped that to get at me who u always have a problem with.

Again..Your statement has no reflection of my original response to OP. Just because Me and my peers were listening to it doesnt mean it was the "best" thing for us. I've mentioned numerous times how Rza had me curious to smoke angel dust and that curiosity actually had me smoking angel dust. How the fukk was that the "best" thing for me??

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
But why u talking about me when u should be focused on the ignorant breakdown of the OP? Sounds like you just side stepped that to get at me who u always have a problem with.

Again..Your statement has no reflection of my original response to OP. Just because Me and my peers were listening to it doesnt mean it was the "best" thing for us. I've mentioned numerous times how Rza had me curious to smoke angel dust and that curiosity actually had me smoking angel dust. How the fukk was that the "best" thing for me??

:laff:........:dead:.......Im sure that high was the best for you...

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
thats some shytty ass rap this generation has to look up to :pachaha:
U see some ppl like to preach an some ppl like to have fun but errybody acts like artists who focus on fun suck. I mean there's j Coles who think they're better than they are, then there's juciy js who don't try to be anything. I mean to answer ur post Yea none of these dudes mess wit old school cats but its still nice

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
thats some shytty ass rap this generation has to look up to :pachaha:
lmao I know. When I was a 13, I was listening to Outkast, DMX, Dr. Dre, Eminem, Jay-Z, Nas, Red and Meth. G-Unit and Kanye were coming out 2 years later. These kids have fukking 2Chainz. Their taste is gonna be fukkED. :heh:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

He's obviously talking about the music. :camby: