2Pac ft Snoop Dogg - Wanted Dead Or Alive over Unreleased Pac Instrumental from 1995

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps
This is a blend I did using the vocals from 2Pac ft Snoop Dogg "Wanted Dead Or Alive" over an unreleased instrumental from the All Eyez On Me era ('Show Me Another Way' prod Johnny J) that was intended for Pac. I didn't like the chorus on the retail version, so I took the "Nuthin but a gangsta party" chant from the intro and made it into the hook. The retail also had Pac and Snoop going back and forth in 1 giant verse, and the rest was singing. I split up their giant verse into 2 verses.
Keep in mind that the unreleased instrumental was ripped as an mp3 at a low bitrate & was unmastered....I touched it up a bit, but it won't be perfect.

EDIT: Download link now up:
2Pac ft Snoop - Gangsta Party (Filthy Rich blend).mp3

Tagging the ppl who've liked my past blends....if you want to be added or removed from the tag list, leave a note below and I'll update it...

@Nighthawk @TL15 @King Napz @1-8-7-Skillz @ArchStanton @MoveAround @premier58 @Smokee Robinson @revan @bobbiewishbone @Xtz23 @chiefdogg @Oldirtyb*stard
@ItsTimJackson @mrjoncampbell @Wallychamp @Deoji @Tactical @quezlofresh @KravenMorehead™ @HiiiPower @Methodical @Black Lightning @Hammer
@Shadow King @dubsmith_nz @avon barksdale

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Dope man.....

tenor.gif