2pac stan gets converted to a biggie stan after listening to 3 songs

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Seeing these young cats discover music for the first time is dope as hell, he don't fukk with east coast rappers AT ALL :heh:

• I can't believe I'm even listening to biggie :scust:
  • I'ma 2pac fan I don't rock with these east coast rappers :pacspit:
  • I never listened to a Jay-Z album. Never listened to Nas :camby:
  • This shyt better go hard too :ufdup:

Gimme The Loot

10 Crack Commandments

nikkas Bleed

After listening to nikkas Bleed
  • This might be the best song I ever listened to :blessed:

Now he's finally listening to Jay and slowly becoming a Hov stan :wow:

Once he discovers Illmatic he's gonna lose his shyt :whew:

Last edited:

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps
I don’t say this to diss pac at all but his music appeals to a lot of simple minded folks where as jay’s music appeals more to a more sharper crowd. My oldest brother was a pac stan and my other brother was a jay fan. You can tell which one is the junkie and which one is doing well for himself. Its not all black and white like how i’m putting it tho. Obviously you can enjoy both as a fan of music

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I don’t say this to diss pac at all but his music appeals to a lot of simple minded folks where as jay’s music appeals more to a more sharper crowd. My oldest brother was a pac stan and my other brother was a jay fan. You can tell which one is the junkie and which one is doing well for himself. Its not all black and white like how i’m putting it tho. Obviously you can enjoy both as a fan of music
Worst analysis ever.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Aw you thought you said something insightful.:mjlol:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
For sure. You gotta be of a higher intellect to really appreciate what jay is saying on sunshine :mjpls:

Gotta have a 740+ credit score before you listen to jay z :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay's typical material, hustle bullshyt.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Seeing these young cats discover music for the first time is dope as hell, he don't fukk with east coast rappers AT ALL :heh:

• I can't believe I'm even listening to biggie :scust:
  • I'ma 2pac fan I don't rock with these east coast rappers :pacspit:
  • I never listened to a Jay-Z album. Never listened to Nas :camby:
  • This shyt better go hard too :ufdup:

Gimme The Loot

10 Crack Commandments

nikkas Bleed

After listening to nikkas Bleed
  • This might be the best song I ever listened to :blessed:

Now he's finally listening to Jay and slowly becoming a Hov stan :wow:

Once he discovers Illmatic he's gonna lose his shyt :whew:

Either you old yourself