2PAC Was Actually Extremely Mad On “I Ain’t Mad At Cha”

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is speaking from the prospective of a nikka that needs to grow up

Ol "why aint you doing the same shyt we were doing when we was 13 ass nikka"

But also letting these street cats know that they can view the change of their homies thru a lens of love and support, instead of hateful resentment. Dope concept by Pac.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
this should be the first threat new members see when signing up, off the strenf of the title.

I gotta read this :wow:

edit:
"Oh you a Muslim now..."

giphy.gif

:laff: :laff: :laff:

5star thread..

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Pac was the definition of "Honest to a fault"....We've all had homeboys who had sisters we wanted to fukk.You just don't violate the code and actually pursue it.

I think Pac was being vulnerable, and in a roundabout way, showing how much he respected his boy in that line.Out of love, he showed self control.
:shaq: speak for yourself

comatose1

Pro
Daps
Not to mention Pac didn't authorize that final tracklist.

This was long thought to be the case but later we found out it wasn’t true. There’s a DAT in the vault with the exact same tracklist as the retail Makaveli album dated August 20-something (can’t remember off top but can look it up if you want). There were a couple different tracklists in the vault prior to that one but the retail was the last one before he died.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
"when i talk about money all u see is the struggle when i tell u im livin large u tell me its trouble"

Pac prob looked at cuz like this nikka hatin cuz im gettin ends but he aint wit the money scheme :hhh:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well thats how dudes be sounding when they are more or less acting funny style now that their best friend(guy friend) is growing up and they wont be hanging as heavy as they use to. yes dudes sometimes be sounding like they actually like the dude on some romantic stuff the way they be acting. its like bruh, let that man grow up.