[3/14/16] Monday Night Raw: "Kurt Angle Returns to WWE in Pittsburgh? Oh Its True, Its Damn True!!"

Daps
or is it true, plans change but its looking like it or is it not?
tJdPb90.gif

:blessed:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
fukk That nikka
Brie Bella noted on Twitter that Daniel Bryan is with her in Pittsburgh right now, which is the host city for WWE Raw tomorrow night.

While it has not been confirmed, speculation is that Bryan could be appearing on the show to potentially further the Lana vs Brie Bella story line:

@R=G :blessed:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
fukk That nikka
Brie Bella noted on Twitter that Daniel Bryan is with her in Pittsburgh right now, which is the host city for WWE Raw tomorrow night.

While it has not been confirmed, speculation is that Bryan could be appearing on the show to potentially further the Lana vs Brie Bella story line:

So he'll be in her corner at Mania?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
fukk That nikka

Bringing Bryan back to push some garbage Brie vs Lana match? :scust:

Jeffrey Lebowski

i'm the dude
Daps
Reppin
Would mark out like a motherfukker if this happened. It truly would be best for business, even if they have him do something like manage American Alpha or the like.

That being said, I didn't buy tickets. I don't like giving money to those who blatantly hold contempt for me as a fan, and the E's already gotten me to shell out for 3 NXT shows and a Bailey shirt in the past year. Will be getting blazed and watching the stream a couple miles away, and considering I usually don't even like watching Raw, that's gonna have to be enough. Also gonna keep my eyes peeled on reddit to see if that dude who called Shane's return and Zayn's re-debut has anything to say.

alright...depending on if I want to get drunk, I might bus into town to check out the scene around Consol and just maybe check to see if I can get a really cheap scalped ticket.

Felt chills go down my back watching this, like I do every time, but if you're familiar with what happened with Kurt's brother recently you might also feel a little conflicted about the family celebration at the end. It's kind of stunning, that family was absolute royalty (especially in the burgh) after 96, and they've fallen a mighty long way since.

When Rock threw this on the Titantron in PGH when Angle was a heel :banderas:
Kurt learning to act after going to the E :banderas: