3 4 Da Stripes But The Bengals Ain't Earned Theirs: Patriots vs. Bengals Game Thread

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I want to chalk it up to missing personnel but it's tough to say that this defense is playing well without them, regardless.
I don't get Belicheck defenses in recent years. It seems like he just plays vanilla. It's like we have all this talent and don't use it properly or something. And our secondary is always suspect outside of McCourty and Butler. I never understand it.

A front seven like ours should not be giving QBs that much time. Dalton isn't doing anything special. He's just not under any pressure and our secondary isn't all that great. I just don't get it. For all the defensive "genius" talk, in recent years most of the Pats genius seems to be on offense. Our defense seems to be based on trying to make you make a mistake on your own as opposed to imposing will and they're definitely missing Chandler Jones.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I don't get Belicheck defenses in recent years. It seems like he just plays vanilla. It's like we have all this talent and don't use it properly or something. And our secondary is always suspect outside of McCourty and Butler. I never understand it.

A front seven like ours should not be giving QBs that much time. Dalton isn't doing anything special. He's just not under any pressure and our secondary isn't all that great. I just don't get it. For all the defensive "genius" talk, in recent years most of the Pats genius seems to be on offense. Our defense seems to be based on trying to make you make a mistake on your own as opposed to imposing will and they're definitely missing Chandler Jones.
Same thing I've been saying.. looks like he's a genius in offense def not defense