3 Years Ago: Deavors Season Returns With A Vengeance (Drew, Jinder, JTG, Bourne, Brodus Gone)

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
On this date three years ago, we had our last Deavors Season in recent memory. The WWE had just lost 750 million in the stock market and the Network's subscriptions were subpar which resulted in WWE clipping 10 people on one day.

Brodus Clay, Evan Bourne, Teddy Long, Curt Hawkins and other WWE Superstars released

WWE has come to terms on the release of the following Superstars as of Thursday, June 12, 2014:

• JTG
  • Drew McIntyre
  • Jinder Mahal
  • Aksana
  • Curt Hawkins
  • Theodore Long
  • Camacho
  • Brodus Clay
  • Evan Bourne
  • Yoshi Tatsu
  • Marc Harris (referee)
WWE wishes them the best in all their future endeavors.

Most of these guys have bounced back whether it's in the E or outside like Camacho who is the IWGP Tag champ or Drew who tore it up in the indies and got the call back so in hindsight it's fine but I remember people thinking the E was in big trouble.

How many of you TSC brehs remember the day?

Edit: Even found the thread that had over 300 posts from the same day

Its that time again - Deavor's Season has returned!!

Last edited:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
:damn: Jinder's gone too! 3MB for real....

not the Maharaja :to:

he actually had some dope matches against Seth Rollins in NXT

qC8Y6bC.gif

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Jinder's story really is great, if only he was 5'10", 180 pounds and had a beer belly would the marks appreciate what he's done

:salute: WWE Champ #50

Kliq approved as well :wow:

The Mahal/McIntyre feud for the title is going to be :HBGOAT: the video package alone gonna be fire. The real story is perfect, trash WWE creative can't fukk this up even if they tried

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Was a big fan of Brodus Clay, as I thought they could have had something with the "Main Event Playa" stuff after cutting that promo on Miz TV. Felt that way until I found out he was a faux news all lives matter tap-dancing puppet. Hope he never leaves Impact.