30 Year Old Arrested for Impersonating A Teen Hooper (Update: He's Entering the NBA Draft)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The way he lived with the coach, had him thinking he got his big ticket only a few more years and hell get a piece of the pie

:heh:

I feel for the coach... Dude was putting in work teachin him how to drop step finish over both shoulders. Had him workin with the juggs machine to get that range. Thinking "I finally got one." Probably went home one day and told his wife over dinner, "Sally, this is going to be the basketball version of the Blindside. Mark my words. The kid's special." :win::smugbiden:

Only to find out this muhfukka is 30 :scust:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I feel for the coach... Dude was putting in work teachin him how to drop step finish over both shoulders. Had him workin with the juggs machine to get that range. Thinking "I finally got one." Probably went home one day and told his wife over dinner, "Sally, this is going to be the basketball version of the Blindside. Mark my words. The kid's special." :win::smugbiden:

Only to find out this muhfukka is 30 :scust:

:dead:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Canadians are straight up stupid, live they've never seen a grown black man.

This dude does not look like a high school student, except maybe in Beverly Hills 90210 universe.
BBs4a1d.img

But anyway, dude was living the coli dream.
hqdefault.jpg

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Dude was staying at the ball coaches house Even made the province's u-17 team. I dont have YT access at work, but there's a highlight tape out there too.
The coach was talking about him having NBA talent a few months ago
Well, if you really think about it, his age would have come up at some time. Now or later.

Let's just say hypothetically speaking, that he got accepted into a Div I program, like a small school, nothing that would attract too much media attention. Do you think he would be a super star, a second stringer, a bench warmer, or not even make the cut.