Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
full

Daps
10sf994.png

"Not black but"

"Why do people think I'm not black, I mean aside from the fact I outright said I'm not black?"

:mjlol:
let's not also forget when he got caught slippin, and someone found his Reddit account and he was following ALOT of racist folks..

dudes a pathetic clown, who clearly is dying for attention..

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you're either apu or the guy fellating the banana on tinychat. pick one.
I've NEVER been on tiny chat.

EVER.

I've never even participated in an online video forum outside of chats i've done for work.

That must be a coincidence that another person has a popular username of "napoleon"

But if you really think thats me, go ahead and post that pic all you want...Its not me, so I really can't even pretend to care.

However, if you really think thats me, you need to know you're wasting your time.

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
10sf994.png

"Not black but"

:ooh: Found it! http://www.thecoli.com/posts/6153662/

1. not black but immediate family is from the islands...and I have a member of the family that people kinda assume is gay, but the culture definitely looks down on it.

2. zambia is making the right move. just saying your culture has no gays in it...doesn't make it true, nor does it mean gay people stop being "less" gay. You can't just support policies where aspects of your population is being chastised for nothing other than consensual sexual relations between adults.

3. You're reading on KTT? :what:

:sas2: Game, set, match. @Napoleon is a liar.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Because I didn't want anyone to know anything about me.

People started asking, so I got fed up and said I'm not confirming anything.

:dead:

But you happily called yourself "Negro_Napoleon" on reddit and like @hustlemania pointed out you were following racist ass people and then deleted your posts when TheColi found you.

DWmB8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.