3rd Weekly Sample Challenge (Caravelli Flip)

Who Flipped the Caravelli Sample the Best.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The reigning Tunnel Sample Flip Champion @clanarchy chose this sample for this week's challenge.

The Rules were simple.....Anything goes as long as you don't use any other type of musical sample to create your beat.

So now let's get to it. Who flipped the Caravelli sample the best?

Judging Criteria will be based on the following
- Overall creativity
- How dope the sample was flipped
- Structure and song potential

The Champion hailing from the UK @clanarchy

The Trap Titan @DBR

The talented @producingfire
http://www.mbanksmusic.com/ (The Set Up)

newcomer @nikkahs B. Wildin

****(Update)*****
tunnel veteran @Tom Foolery

Major props to everyone that submitted something. Even though I felt this was the hottest sample we've had so far, it ended up being the one with the least amount of participants. With that said, I think all the beats ended up being real dope.

We appreciate all the votes and feedback we get. :salute:

@KillSpray
@BlackDroog
@TEKBEATZ
@BronxFleezy
@doublenegative
@D1renegade
@ryshy
@Dean_Keaton2k
@Todd McPiff
@Kaypain
@Wepa Man
@BuddyOmar
@Jone2three45
@bigrodthe1

Last edited:

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
sorry im gonna start participating just tag me for the new challenges. If i rly dont feel the sample ill probably not do it but besides that im in. I just need to get in the loop an figure out when to submit stuff mainly.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Aight fellas, I updated the poll and thread by adding @Tom Foolery to it at the last minute. I would have done it a couple hours ago, but I was busy n shyt. It wasn't a lot of people that submitted so the more the merrier and Tom has always held it down in here so it's all good. Remember due to the recent forum upgrade/update ya'll can always change ya vote.

:salute:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
sorry im gonna start participating just tag me for the new challenges. If i rly dont feel the sample ill probably not do it but besides that im in. I just need to get in the loop an figure out when to submit stuff mainly.

No doubt breh. I try to remember everybody that is at least contributing in here consistently and even then I forget names. Just always remember to check in here on Mondays/Tuesday because that's usually when the new Sample/Original theme challenges are posted. You can pop in later during the week and sometimes see a Side Challenge as well and that's usually for dudes to compete in that missed the deadline to the other challenges or didn't feel the theme etc...

I tried to set up something on a consistent basis so cats will just instinctively know to check this place 2 and 3 times a week without having to tag people because not everyone always gets those or even bother to pay attention to them.

When you do get tagged or happen to pop up, just read the OP so you can be sure of the guidelines. The deadlines are usually in 7 days (the following Monday)

The Original Theme challenge will prolly go up tomorrow. @Chubbs won that last one so he gotta choose a theme, if not I'll just make one up. (It'll be dope either way)

:salute: to you an everybody, because the traffic an overall success of this sub-forum depends on all of our involvement.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
No doubt breh. I try to remember everybody that is at least contributing in here consistently and even then I forget names. Just always remember to check in here on Mondays/Tuesday because that's usually when the new Sample/Original theme challenges are posted. You can pop in later during the week and sometimes see a Side Challenge as well and that's usually for dudes to compete in that missed the deadline to the other challenges or didn't feel the theme etc...

I tried to set up something on a consistent basis so cats will just instinctively know to check this place 2 and 3 times a week without having to tag people because not everyone always gets those or even bother to pay attention to them.

When you do get tagged or happen to pop up, just read the OP so you can be sure of the guidelines. The deadlines are usually in 7 days (the following Monday)

The Original Theme challenge will prolly go up tomorrow. @Chubbs won that last one so he gotta choose a theme, if not I'll just make one up. (It'll be dope either way)

:salute: to you an everybody, because the traffic an overall success of this sub-forum depends on all of our involvement.
Word, im definitely gonna get in when i can. Last week i was on vacation an before i was pretty busy but now i should be able to have time for battles

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Everybody did their thing and submitted a dope ass beat, but in the end to me it came down to Clanarchy and DBR. Real tough close one to call, but I gave it to DBR. I felt he really got the most out of the sample. Dude killed it with the melody and the drums were hard. Great transitions and that bass just put it over the top. Great fukking beat breh.

Dude flipped that sample on some trap shyt and did the damn thing.

#TrapTitan :ohlawd: