Reppin
Westcoast
On the slate for WWE in the near future:

-Rollins/Kane WWE Title feud :scusthov:
-ANOTHER Cena/Rusev match that nobody needs to see
-Possibly more Reigns/Big Show nonsense
-The Divas division
-Horrible New Day promos :huhldup:
-Whatever idiotic nonsense they come up with for Ambrose and Wyatt to further kill them as future top guys

Daniel Bryan is not walking through that door (not like it would matter). Brock Lesnar is not walking through that door. And even if Finn Balor or Sami Zayn walked through that door, it wouldn't really matter.

Dark times, people. Glad I'm still on weekly show hiatus.

They make sure they keep Reigns from the Cena burial shyt though.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
if they split rusev and lana they need to start booking Lana as Triple H's Trish...she could flirt heavy with him and get Steph fuming...plus show off dat ass :shaq:

You put Lana around Steph? Her career is over...Only Rock, Rhonda, and Vicky got the last word on Steph. Steph needs to leave television..she's as bad as Cena and Cripple H.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
You put Lana around Steph? Her career is over...Only Rock, Rhonda, and Vicky got the last word on Steph. Steph needs to leave television..she's as bad as Cena and Cripple H.
i wouldnt expect her to get last word over Steph tho...it just teases issues in The Authority and between Trips/Steph's marriage...plus they love rehashing all the old gimmicks so it'd be perfect lol

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
haven't watched the rest, but that Reigns/Show match was GREAT. 4.25/5 where we were all expecting 3/5 at the most.

And I'm not crazy about either of these cats. Reigns sold his ass beating extremely well, and this is the second major match he's had where he (didn't lose) won by sheer toughness and trickery and not by Super Cena'ing and winning after 5 moves.

And Big Show was great at being exactly what he's supposed to be. ":ufdup: IM A GIANT!!!!" ":ufdup: NO TABLES!"

It killed me how fast they cut from Reigns laughing when Show hurt his nuts on the top turnbuckle.

Show: ":ooh:...........................:merchant:...................................................:sadbron:OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Reigns: :russ::deadrose::dead::deadmanny:

Really, this match hit on all the points that great matches are supposed to hit. Neither person was shown to be weak, crowd was live, Reigns, once again... look. It's amazing how they've been making Reigns look like one of the young scrappy underdogs.

Now, let him feud with Cena. :mjlol:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Thought the show was boring honestly. A bunch of stuff was paced bad &/or made no sense. Decent unintentional comedy.

- Ambrose vs Harper was whatever it was. Good to see Ambrose get a win on PPV again though, it had been a while.
- Time killing filler Authority promo saying the same shyt they've been going on about for weeks.
- Sheamus vs Ziggler was what I thought it would be. Ziggler wins by surprise small package & still ends up laid out at the end.
- New Day vs Kidd & Cesaro was good. Woods telling Harper he was still getting beat up was funny.
- Cena vs Rusev was meh. Finish was dumb because you would think Cena hitting the AA would reset everything but for some reason it doesn't. I got no problem with Rusev losing other than (just like with Wyatt) he should have won at Mania. He loses the I quit match then it's over for him.
- Nikki vs Naomi was all kinds of fukked up. Both are heels but Nikki was working as a face because they just turned Naomi. The pacing was long & terrible. The "faces" ended up cheating to win. Dudes bowing to the Bellas & Bries reaction was funny.
- Roman vs Show was good until the finish where it has become obvious they have no other ending for last man standing matches, other than to bury the loser under something. Show was killing it with the comedy though.
- Time filler with Bo & the Ryback was pointless.
- Rolloins vs Orton was tedious. Finish was whatever since it's going to lead to more.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
haven't watched the rest, but that Reigns/Show match was GREAT. 4.25/5 where we were all expecting 3/5 at the most.

And I'm not crazy about either of these cats. Reigns sold his ass beating extremely well, and this is the second major match he's had where he (didn't lose) won by sheer toughness and trickery and not by Super Cena'ing and winning after 5 moves.

And Big Show was great at being exactly what he's supposed to be. ":ufdup: IM A GIANT!!!!" ":ufdup: NO TABLES!"

It killed me how fast they cut from Reigns laughing when Show hurt his nuts on the top turnbuckle.

Show: ":ooh:...........................:merchant:...................................................:sadbron:OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Reigns: :russ::deadrose::dead::deadmanny:

Really, this match hit on all the points that great matches are supposed to hit. Neither person was shown to be weak, crowd was live, Reigns, once again... look. It's amazing how they've been making Reigns look like one of the young scrappy underdogs.

Now, let him feud with Cena. :mjlol:

You can pretty much watch the tag team match and call it a day. Cesaro and Kidd put on a goddamn clinic that we won't be seeing anytime soon (by which I mean at least three weeks, when we'll probably get the rematch at Payback). Seriously, I watched that match today again and those two were on goddamn fire in a way that was exceptional even for their already high standards.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
You can pretty much watch the tag team match and call it a day. Cesaro and Kidd put on a goddamn clinic that we won't be seeing anytime soon (by which I mean at least three weeks, when we'll probably get the rematch at Payback). Seriously, I watched that match today again and those two were on goddamn fire in a way that was exceptional even for their already high standards.
I liked that match to, but I HATE seeing people win with roll ups, that shyt is SO weak there are like 109809382 wrestling moves and wwe cant think of a better way to still a win (which they shouldn't have to do) than a fukkin roll up? shyt they might as well have people lose to atomic drops and body slams..

I thought the ppv was aside from the main event and maybe one other match, but that is mostly because "extreme rules" means NOTHING with out blood... How are you selling me on how "dangerous" these matches are when I cant see the result of any of the danger..

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I liked that match to, but I HATE seeing people win with roll ups, that shyt is SO weak there are like 109809382 wrestling moves and wwe cant think of a better way to still a win (which they shouldn't have to do) than a fukkin roll up? shyt they might as well have people lose to atomic drops and body slams..

I thought the ppv was aside from the main event and maybe one other match, but that is mostly because "extreme rules" means NOTHING with out blood... How are you selling me on how "dangerous" these matches are when I cant see the result of any of the danger..

I hate roll ups as well but that didn't take away from how ridiculous high level that match was.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I hate roll ups as well but that didn't take away from how ridiculous high level that match was.
eehh :manny: I guess, maybe im spoiled from watching new japan where that type of bullshyt almost never happens