[4/27/24] AEW Collison+Rampage Live coast to coast after NBA: Swerve speaks, Rey Fenix returns, Grizzled Young Vets debut, PAWG Patrol alert

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
If they gonna do a live in ring interview with Swerve and the heat win, Schiovone should start the show with something like, " the game may be over but the heat is still on here and every Saturday night on tnt. And speaking of bringing the heat, here's a man that does just that. Your new aew champion, swerve strickland!"

Now whether they have a calm all rah rah promo type of interview or whether Swerve tells Tony to get the hell out of his ring before he gets his ass kicked is on them. :hubie:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I almost ripped my shirt off and started waving it around when I just saw this post. We are cooking tonight boys!

Motherfukker on some Petey Pablo type shyt. :russ:

l2LyCO.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
A 3 hour live show with no exact start time has to be hell for a live audience. Probably will start around 10:30 EST if the last game doesn't go to OT.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
A 3 hour live show with no exact start time has to be hell for a live audience. Probably will start around 10:30 EST if the last game doesn't go to OT.

Show is right after the game which starts at 6 est. Per Google, average nba game lasts about 2 to 2.5 hours. Worse case is they start the show at 8:30 and run on tape delay after. Unless WMD runs a swap for one of the two and tells fans that they are starting Collission but the rest of the game can be watched on one of their other networks. TBS is showing Bruins at Maple Leafs at the time but so is Tru TV so maybe one of those channels can be used if need be. But def should use an 830 start to make it easier for live audience.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Show is right after the game which starts at 6 est. Per Google, average nba game lasts about 2 to 2.5 hours. Worse case is they start the show at 8:30 and run on tape delay after. Unless WMD runs a swap for one of the two and tells fans that they are starting Collission but the rest of the game can be watched on one of their other networks. TBS is showing Bruins at Maple Leafs at the time but so is Tru TV so maybe one of those channels can be used if need be. But def should use an 830 start to make it easier for live audience.
Oh gotcha. Thought they meant after the laker game too but I see its on ABC

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
well they ain't gotta worry about the NBA game going into OT or being close down to the wire :huhldup: