4/6/24 DAZN: Richardson Hitchins vs Gustavo Lemos / Diego Pacheco vs Shawn McCalman

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Yeahhh alot of question marks with Richardson Hitchins. I hoped my Brooklyn brethren would dominate, but nah

So he has this weird defense where he can not move his head and can get hit CLEAN easily, has quick feet but never uses those skills effectively. Almost fights lazy cause he knows he has arm length and a decent jab. On top of that, he looks like he lacks serious strength in the ring. Dude was getting manhandled by that short Argentinean

Then he says he's ready to fight Matias. I'm sorry for his style and the way he fights, he would be a downright SITTING DUCK for Matias. He will probably get knocked out cold by Matias and that's no exaggeration

morris

Superstar
Daps
Oscar fukked that.
Facts
200.webp

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
You can see why he ducked the Matias smoke after this fight

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeahhh alot of question marks with Richardson Hitchins. I hoped my Brooklyn brethren would dominate, but nah

So he has this weird defense where he can not move his head and can get hit CLEAN easily, has quick feet but never uses those skills effectively. Almost fights lazy cause he knows he has arm length and a decent jab. On top of that, he looks like he lacks serious strength in the ring. Dude was getting manhandled by that short Argentinean

Then he says he's ready to fight Matias. I'm sorry for his style and the way he fights, he would be a downright SITTING DUCK for Matias. He will probably get knocked out cold by Matias and that's no exaggeration

People shyt on Devin but when i look at the 135-140 landscape he is the only cat i legit see get better every fight while everyone else just “does them”

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
People shyt on Devin but when i look at the 135-140 landscape he is the only cat i legit see get better every fight while everyone else just “does them”

Haney loses to Matias too. Just not as bad as what Matias would do to Hitchins though

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
I caught the main event. Hitchins is too confident and talks too much for the way that he fights. I thought he lost this one. Got gassed out and couldn't keep dude off of him.

I know he works with Shakur and some other good work but he's food at 140. He looked like a dude that was grateful for that fight to end.

I think he has problems with matias, Devin and pitbull. Teofimo would be interesting cause you never know how he is mentally in a fight.

His corner was keeping it real with him like be more active. And he said he was when he was playing around. I think he's BBQ chicken vs the big dogs