Reppin
Mississauga
200w.gif

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aiight so hear me out:

I stopped watching wrestling regularly before the pandemic. It just spun its wheels in WWE due to Vince, and the wrestling I enjoyed besides that (Japanese strong style) had a language barrier so I could not enjoy it the same. Triple H taking over has made the show way more enjoyable, to the point a brotha has even sat to watch Ivar matches.

I plan to do absolutely nothing tomorrow but watch Raw. I haven't seen a Wrestlemania since the Attitude Era and this was peak viewing for me. fukk Logan Paul's entertaining ass, props to Damien Priest, and slops to the gimmicked table that failed in the Bobby/Kross match...though Bobby should have propped the leg right. Also stop hating if you are :ufdup:Rhea Ripley is a fukking snack. You order the early 2ks Twinkies and they accidentally send you a pallet. She is money.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cody gets the predictable you deserve it chant… prolly do the nice guy shyt and say he wants his first challenger to be Seth.. they prolly have Cody vs Seth main event but it ends in DQ

For the past few months they kept bringin up Seth beat Roman by DQ and he misstepped and use the chair on Seth so that’s probably the next feud

Maybe Cody vs Rock in Saudi :manny: