40 Glocc In Court Tellin?

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
:skip::cape:

Meet Ratatouille aka Master Splinter aka 40 cocks in his mouth in court SNITCHIN.... Got me in here wit all these police, lawyers & shyt cause yo p*ssy ass can't take yo ass whoopin like the SUPER CRIP you claim to be.... You ain't no crip, yo own hood don't fukk wit you & you live in Vegas in a roach motel wit 2 prostitues... I beat yo mothafukkin ass & you in court tellin on a nikka.... Well tell bytch... Yea, I did it.. I fukkED YOU UP for the world to see.... Ran up on Plies & my nikka Tune wit that fake thug shyt but when I caught you, you got BEAT THE fukk UP !!!! Compton nikkas wit the bidness nikka !!!! You a mark & everybody know it !!! SAY THAT AINT YOU up there wit yo rat ass

40-Glocc-Lawsuit.jpg

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
what if he wins millions from game? can they even do anything if he wins a suite and game just doesnt pay aka the birdman strategy?

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Has this nikka got a death wish? :patrice:

@LOSANGELESCONFIDENTIAL "YOU OL' FAGGET FRIDAY PICTURE POSTING INSTAGRAM MODEL ASS nikka..." - YOU AINT FOOLING NOBODY TAKING PICS IN THE CIVIL COURT SECTION.. ACTING LIKE YOU IN COURT GETTING TOLD ON IN A CRIMINAL TRIAL.. LIEN AND. shyt.. LOL!.. SAYIN IM AT COURT.. .. YOU NEED TO GET YA OLD ASS SCHOOL TEACHER BACK.. SHE LEFT YO ASS FOR A bytch PUNK.. ✌ I DONT CHASE bytchES I GOT O.C.D. = I ONLY CHASE DOLLAZ
#OnlyChaseDollaz#ZooGang#Division3#ZooGang#gym#women#woman#workout#muscle#zoolife#music#muscle#fitness#fittness#40glocc#yonju#Ftp#sidenikka#cheaters#money#girls#ladies#fake#Gunit#Rapmusic#HipHop#westcoast#Colton#ColtonCity#InlandEmpire#La#ICMTSU

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That .40 in the bushes is probably one of the most humiliating videos in the history, of handheld cam 'exposal videos'…. not done by the artists own hand (IE Cam and pool), dude was was the precursor to the Alley Boy video…How do you talk so reckless, and not even have shyt to say when you bump heads with those whom you have issues? And don't start with the 'they pulled a gun', .40 was not going to get shot in t he Hollywood Hills on camera….He was just scared and outnumbered.

As a side thought, can we say 2005 was the first year for these type of vids? Or 2006, with Rass Kass legendary debut….?