40-year old single mother who was proposed to with 6 rings is now struggling to find a man

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
. Lol Like women WANT to deal with their rude ass kids and ugly BM. They're just as delusional, if not more so, as the women they talk down on.
:russ:

see this is why i could never fall for that bullshyt

some chick asked me would i date her if she had a child i said no, she said she would still be interested in me if i had a child but i know she was lying :dead:

my boy had his new girl on the display pic on whatsapp and his bm was dissing the new chick :mjlol:
"oh so thats really your type now huh???, u not seeing ur son no more:birdman:" :deadrose:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is hard for men to get custody so the mother of your child must be a degenerate. Does that mean less because the sex is different?

you’re saying what she’s doing now. What was she doing when you impregnated her? What was her situation?

Did you not read my post or are you just slow?

We were 20 when we had my son

When we broke up I had the better job the better support system (her family is mostly in Delaware) and I had a house in the country left to me by my grandfather. She could only afford an apartment in a sketchy school district.

So we came to a mutual decision.

No white people involved

No child support

Like adults we put our feelings to the side and did what was best for him.

Not too many women would do that.

You notice I'm never on here talking shyt about my bm.

I might've shared some stories about how our relationship fell apart but that's old news we're both over it

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
no it’s not. Y’all have a warped opinion of single mothers. Most people in society look at single parents as single parents. It’s just more surprising if the dad has primary custody because that’s unusual.
And that's unusual because we KNOW EXACTLY why the reason is, mfers playing dumb and talking out there ass with the Pikachu gif, this aint twitter beloved GO OUTSIDE and see how the real world moves and operates

:hhh: I always gotta tell the bum ass nikkas on this board to go outside and see how the real world operates and now im telling the broads on this board the same thing, coronoa done fukked all yall heads up

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I rejected another one with BM issues last week. I shoulda made another thread. Lol Like women WANT to deal with their rude ass kids and ugly BM. They're just as delusional, if not more so, as the women they talk down on.

A single dad doesn't signal responsibly. It singles he mak6e bad decisions in women. It's so rare for women to lose custody that you know the chick is a true dirt bag.

right. A lot of people will take their experiences and beliefs and apply it across the board, and spit it as fact. Every situation is different so I try to respect that. I know on this site Brehs hate single moms, and believe xyz about them. I see Brehs on here saying crazy things that just aren’t true for me (as a single mom) or reflect what’s happened in my bubble/my life. But since I recognize that regardless of my experiences there’s always others that have different experiences and beliefs, I don’t generalize or project that onto them.

Always strange to see single fathers have smoke for single moms as if they are above them, because they and the single fathers they know have a certain experience they don’t think applies to single moms.

Meanwhile like you, I know way too many women that don’t want anything to do with single fathers. And when brehettes and others say they aren’t interested in single fathers or point out that single fathers have baggage too, these same Brehs with smoke for single moms, not trying to hear that.

It’s time to admit that a lot of single childless people don’t see single parents as responsible or as catches compared to childless people. Single fathers are not above single mothers. And the fact that they don’t think their shyt stinks the same it’s their own personal issue that life will work out.

I just rejected a single father the other day, for being on that. We were talking and I mentioned an issue one of my friends was having with her son. So then he asks me where the dad was, and I explained that he wasn’t in the picture. And he said “I don’t get that. I don’t get those single moms that don’t have the dad in the picture. They make the choice to have baby with men who they know won’t stick around”. Now this breh is single dad himself. Like how dare you judge my friend when you not with your child’s mom either. Clearly neither choosing good because neither is with the person they had a baby with. Huge red flag, when you can judge someone else but can’t see your own shyt.

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Why do you remain friends with a person like this? Do you have similar traits/characteristics? Friendships are usually based on commonalities...

Yes we have things in common, not with how we approach men or dating but in other areas of our life’s that intersect we do. and I had a bout of self destructiveness and mental health issues myself in my late teens through mid twenties. that’s how I’m able to recognize that may be part of her problem. People are multi dimensional too—she’s weaker in relationships but in other area of her life she’s more on point. If it was happening across every area then we wouldn’t be friends. She was getting ready to start counseling before this crisis happened. Which is a start