$400 L: Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - 1 Year Later (PICS INSIDE)

onthereal

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'll admit it: I was a Beats by Dre stan. I'm not the type to have a tech war over some headphones but I always thought they looked cool regardless of the price tag.

Well, I came here today to say that Dr. Dre - you got me. You had me convinced that your shyt was well worth the money. A ruthless and shrewd business man you are. And I'm not mad at you. :mjcry:

Disclaimer: these came directly from Best Buy. Still got the box, case, and everything. Wasn't gonna take a chance and try to scoop these off eBay. Regardless I still lost. Ironically, is the battery life and sound quality is still day one but what does it matter when your shyt look this ass.:mjcry:

Without further ado, here are my $400 Beats by Dre that I got a little over one year ago. Not for those with a weak stomach. :mjcry:
Why Dre did me like this. Why my trash can looking fresher than my Beats :mjcry:

nrj0p.jpg

Plastic dingleberries all in my ears and shyt:mjcry:

33ykhhj.jpg

I accept and deserve this L. nikkas tried to warn me and I aint listen:mjcry:
j169g7.jpg

Any of yall nikkas tryna swap :mjcry:

Buy Beats brehs :mjcry:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Beats :mjlol: Ive had these same $50 Marley headphones almost 3 years now and it's still holding up strong. It may not be Bluetooth capable but it does its job and a damn good one at it too. You're only paying for the brand association with Beats. They should be ashamed of themselves