47 Meters Down Trailer (2017) Mandy Moore Shark Movie

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Just saw this the other day with my girl on a free movie app on xbox one...now i'm not sure how much it matches up with the theatrical version since this one was actually titled In The Deep instead of 47 Meters Down...

The movie was decent..definitley a lot better than The Shallows, but still not a great movie. Theres a few swerves here & there and a couple of them are decent...especially the "hand moment"...i dont want to give it away but when that happened i was like OOOHHH shytTT...IMO the movie should have ended right there. Would have been a perfect Twilight Zone-esque ending.

i give it a 3/5. not bad. i hated how they could hear each other so clear when their ears werent even protected in the water..or didnt appear to be in the standard definition rip i watched.

rhoff113

Rookie
Daps
Even if it's bad, watching this type of movie is still interesting from a technical and entertainment point of view.
All in when this shyt hit the streams.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Arnold's and Jamie Foxx's daughters are starring in the new one

foxx-stallone-1-2000.jpg

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was better than i thought. Had a lot of “oh shyt” moments. Moral of the story is dont hang around irresponsible selfish friends

:russ: