[5/15] The Ball's In Your Court: Official Smackdown Live Thread:

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe facing Cass next week....I guess dude is a tweener.....he just fuking hates everybody :pachaha:

Bryan made Cass look so week this episode....now I'm supposed to believe Cass has a chance against fukking Joe???

If Cass goes over Joe.......:wow:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
So you all basically are saying Cass was buried by DB attacking him but would have pissed your panties if Bryan got another beatdown from him. You guys. :mjlol:
Yea these dudes can’t be serious, these guys have no idea what they are talking about. They should just sit back and be fans

Rayzah

Daps
Or even just have AJ in a match or cutting a promo or something and have nakamura jump him or something. Anything is better than nonstop matches that mean nothing.

They just have more matches in place of any story development these days.

Yea they should not have had a match on smackdown, it should have been five minutes of wrestling then a brawl or nak should have attacked him backstage or during the entrance. I fell asleep before the match and don’t care to see them again until the ppv. Where they better get 20 minuets and a clean finish. They could of had these dudes trade the title until summer slam if they played it right.
Whoever keeps deciding to let Cass cut these long ass promos needs to be fired.

Mella should lose to Asuka. This shyt ain't working.

I hope Big E gets the MITB spot

There should only be two possible winners of the men's MITB, Rusev or Joe. Miz doesn't need it, Braun doesn't, Finn is dead in the water.

Nakamura with the Eddie tactics :banderas: I hope they think outside the box for the stipulation but it'll probably end up being a Last Man Standing match.

How you figure? He is still over despite them not wanting to pull the trigger on him yet. He needs a good feud tho

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yea they should not have had a match on smackdown, it should have been five minutes of wrestling then a brawl or nak should have attacked him backstage or during the entrance. I fell asleep before the match and don’t care to see them again until the ppv. Where they better get 20 minuets and a clean finish. They could of had these dudes trade the title until summer slam if they played it right.

How you figure? He is still over despite them not wanting to pull the trigger on him yet. He needs a good feud tho
With who? Rollins already beat him multiple times, people will bytch endlessly if they put him with Roman, he's not going over Braun or Lashley. They fukked up not moving him to Smackdown.

Rayzah

Daps
With who? Rollins already beat him multiple times, people will bytch endlessly if they put him with Roman, he's not going over Braun or Lashley. They fukked up not moving him to Smackdown.
Oh yea I agree with all of that. He is that guy they use to give other guys credibility or credible wins. I guess that’s what happens when they support you and you get injured and you can’t bench 300+ pounds

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I didnt even know Bryan was on the show...lol. Missed the first hour on Tuesday..GODDAMN@the London reaction and the declaration for the WWE title. Now..who is the endgame...Styles or Miz.