5/18 PBC on SHO: Deontay Wilder vs Dominic Breazeale (WBC Heavyweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It just seems too good to be true for a Joshua/Wilder match to end the year...they might do the Ortiz fight next because Fury has been told the rematch is in March or April...

True, I agree, it seems too good to be true, whatever happens I reckon it's Ortiz next. After that not sure but I'd imagine Fury. Hopefully they actually let us know soon though, I just hope it happens before either 1 loses.

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
THanks to Fury because Team Wilder know that he isnt selling a single PPV without some to ride on the back of . . .you know this .
:mjlol:
How can Wilder ride the back of Fury when Fury had no American fanbase.. Fury fanbase was ignorant ass UK boxing fans that cant buy Showtime ppvs..
Why wasnt the Breazeale fight on PPV? :mjpls:. You still cant answer that with a logical response. You bums were discussing and trying to factor in illegal streaming of Wilder fights for gods sake:mjlol:. Wilder cant draw flies to shyt, thats facts, sold 13k ticket at the Barclays for last weeks fight . .
It wasn't on ppv because Wilder chose to keep it on regular Showtime after Showtime initially announced it was on ppv..
Wilder draw well enough that DAZN and ESPN are offering him $100 million dollar deals.. :umad:

AJ seems to have sold 15k in NYC by Mid April: Joshua: Ruiz Was The One Who Put His Name On The Contract . We'll see by next weekend what the final number is. Explain to me how AJ is selling more seats in the US, and getting way higher purses in the US than Wilder is, when you say Wilder is the draw and should be getting the lions share
AJs tickets sold numbers aren't legit since and everybody knows by now Eddie Hearn has sells At least 75-80% of tickets to secondary ticket resellers.. So any number you see as far as tickets sold is false and inaccurate.
Also.. most of the interest in the fight im New York was due to the interest Jarrell Miller a New York native bullt up by pushing AJ like a bytch during the face off

:pachaha::sas2:. Wilder is using AJs name for relevance, nothing more - thats the only explanation for why he's ducked multiple fight offers.

You really sound delusional bruh, but ok if it makes you feel better, yes matchroom are hiding how much AJ would offered for the fight because cash cow Wilder was getting the higher fee :mjgrin: But Wilder still ducked the fight :usure:
Only way you can say Wilder ducked is of Hearn offers 50/50 what Wilder actually demanded. And Wilder turns that dow .. Until then :umad: Wilder wont not thirsty accepting any and every offer that comes his way . And yes theres a reason they tried to hide AJs numbers and Wilder was right to walk away.. DAZN even had to apologize to Wilder for their lack of transparency.. AJ and Hearn better not let that happen again :smugfavre: